Thread: Its getting dark again....

Its getting dark again....

This time of day really frightens me..I know that the doctors offices are closing and the hospital is so far away and wonder if the emergency services could even find us if something went wrong..It scares me ...I don't want to feel this way but I do .. as the night progresses i watch the time thinking is this the time something is going to happen..I get stressed and worry.. but when I get stressed I get tired and make it somehow to the next day and then when the sun is up I don't worry so much but then I know that its going down again.I have all the health anxieties and phobias..and its just kills me..I hate this.. Its so sad...

hi l4a
    try to relax night is a natural progression of day and day is a natural progression of night nothing bad will happen to you i promise try to think has any thing really bad happened at night recently? try watching a good comedy on t.v listen to a favourite piece of music your doing something positive just posting on this site distraction is the best medicine for panic\anxiety once again nothing bad will happen you have an angel looking after you.us people do, i really believe that
    take care Mick

hi!
    i have suffered bad from night anxiety for the last year....it is a funny thing eh...im ok in the day too..not too much anxiety..but as soon as the sun goes down i get really pannicky..im getting better tho! i try to watch comedy movies and remind myself of when i was a teenager and how i loved the nitetime back then..its funny the panick attacks i had, have always been at nite...and i have even had a few nites lately that have felt almost normal!!! so it can be acheived..you just gotta keep fighting it..hang in there and know your not alone..

hiya,
    i've noticed a change in how i have been this last few weeks. i am slowley starting to feel how i did this time last year when i was first told i had anxiety panic attacks.
    i have been really good and have felt good in myself, but slowley i can feel myself going down.
    i've started getting achey shoulders again, my skin is tingling and i can feel the panic starting to build.

how can i rise above this?? i want to enjoy christmas this year and not feel spaced out and detached like i did last year.
    how do others cope. i have started relaxation so hopefully that might help.

thanks in advance
    penny

Thread Information