Thread: Im tired, I ache Im bloody fed up!

Unhappy Im tired, I ache Im bloody fed up!

Hi Everyone

I fed up and had enough of this bloody anxiety! Im so tired at the moment and feeling abit down. I ache lower back, groin, thighs, knees. Sorry just having a rant. Doctor gave me citroplam 10mg two months ago and said we may have to up them. Well I didnt take them and told him this as I thought my anxiety would go away on its own!! You can tell Im new to this eh!

Anyway he told me to keep them just incase but I still dont want to take them. I have read about 5HTP and also maybe getting claire weekes book what do you think?

This aching lark is driving me mad, the more I ache the more I worry, the more I worry the more I ache!

Thanks for listening

Annie

Re: Im tired, I ache Im bloody fed up!

Awww Annie im sorry you are feeling this way hun
    feeling tierd and having constant aches are all part of your anxiety
    Anx causes tight tense muscles and that makes them ache.
    I think getting a claire weeks book is a great idea, it will give you a much better understanding of anx and how it can effect you.
    It will also give you some great tips on how to take control of things.
    Hope you feel better soon hun
    Take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

i know exactly how you feel just sick and tired of being strung out on anxiety all the time constantly tired . trouble is our bodies are full of adrenalin that when we stop feeling anxiouse it wipes us out ,i know it does me ,hope you feel better soon

hope you feel better soon. you're not alone ((hugs))

Quote Originally Posted by annie2008 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I fed up and had enough of this bloody anxiety! Im so tired at the moment and feeling abit down. I ache lower back, groin, thighs, knees. Sorry just having a rant. Doctor gave me citroplam 10mg two months ago and said we may have to up them. Well I didnt take them and told him this as I thought my anxiety would go away on its own!! You can tell Im new to this eh!

Anyway he told me to keep them just incase but I still dont want to take them. I have read about 5HTP and also maybe getting claire weekes book what do you think?

This aching lark is driving me mad, the more I ache the more I worry, the more I worry the more I ache!

Thanks for listening

Annie

I took Citalopram, side effects are bad, i felt beter overall though, was on them for 6 months, came of them myself and thje side effects are dire...

Discuss the coming off effects with your dr before taking them as many people have to go back on the cos the effects are so bad they can't cope, i currently am thinking of going back on as i feel that bad

Thread Information