Thread: I need hugs - really difficult time.

I need hugs - really difficult time.

hi everyone.
    I'm here because my anxiety and panic attacks, teamed up with insomnia, have been pretty bad recently, so I have been signed off work for a couple of weeks and finally referred to psychiatrics.
    The problem I'm now having is that during this time where I need support, my boyfriend has told me he 'needs space' (after which I had a severe panic attack, the first one he has witnessed in all this time.) so I've had to move into my mums for my sick period. We had no contact for a week and he's messaged to ask if we can meet up in 2 days time to talk things through. This time has been bad enough for me, but now I'm such a wreck because I'm sure he's going to break up with me. I want to be in this relationship (it was one thing that made me happy and thankful in life) so I'm really scared. I don't want this. I wanted to recover in my own home with someone who I thought could support me. I don't know what to do, I know I need to look after myself. But I can't even eat right now. Hugs would be amazing, and if anyone can relate or give advice, that would also be a big help. Thank you.

Re: I need hugs - really difficult time.

Sorry to hear this hun, obviously I don't know the full situation and it's your private business but if breaking up with you is what is on his agenda then you're better off not having someone like that in your life. At the moment you're going through a difficult time and this is the time that you need the support around you and he should be giving you that support as well not adding to your worries.

I hope things get sorted out and you will be fine hun

Thank you cookie cat
    He broke up with me just yesterday, and I've had to leave my home. I can't comprehend the change. I know I should look after myself but I can't bring myself to eat and I can't stop crying. It's worse because he was the breadwinner and I can't afford my own place on my wage. I feel a little abandoned.

I'm so sorry it turned out like this for you! Don't worry about not being able to stop crying, an ending relationship is a heavy thing to go through. He was too weak to handle your bad state, which is not your fault.
    Maybe you could take a walk, listen to the trees and the birds and feel the fresh air. There's a lot of little things to be thankful for in this world, even when you feel like you do.

Thread Information