Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a beautiful day.

Re: It's a beautiful day.

Feelthelove

Core beliefs. Thinking positive is very important but more so is having a reason to. This is where core beliefs come in. Core beliefs control your thoughts. Your core beliefs give you HA and OCD, mine do not. Mine (gone now) told me I was ugly and stupid. "Bug" proved I'm not stupid, I just think different. As for ugly, that is relevant at 64, I've changed but when I was younger and thought I was ugly I certainly was not.
    There are thought challenge sheets that should come with CBT programs. They are used to challenge core beliefs by challenging common thought that is influenced by the core belief. Such a big thing core beliefs and it gets little attention. You are what you believe, not what you could be.

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 ----------

Terry

How do I put a picture on here without just an attachment?

29C today, the flowers I planted were not happy. It has cooled off but now the mosquitoes are out. I'm really bagged now. I have a little left to do so I'm going to try to do it. Supposed to rain tomorrow. That would be nice. Tired of the heat, tired of dragging a hose around, just tired lol.
    But that hasn't stopped it from being a nice day.

We had a frost last night! My flowers died, I forgot to bring them in! Gonna be 90 F later this week, what crazy weather.

I'm actually a week late planting this week been in the 80s with night tim temps aroub38.

Quote Originally Posted by Davit View Post
    Terry

How do I put a picture on here without just an attachment?
    I didn't know myself so I've just had a play and worked it out. Saves me finding an image on Google Images next time!

Go into the Go Advanced option and click on the paperclick (or use the Manage Attachments button near the bottom) which you will see say Attachments when you hover over it. This will bring up a window and you can use the first open to browse through the folders on your PC. Once you find your image and select it, click Upload and close the window. This will show as a stored file in your Attachments in your user profile. From here there might be a better way but I couldn't see one so all I did was open a new tab so I could go into the Attachments section in my user profile, click on the image file so it opens and copy the webpage address. Then go back to the post I was creating and press the Insert Image button , blank out what it shows and paste in the webpage address. A bit around the houses, but it works. Surely there is a better way though?

To prove it, here is one I just uploaded. This is my dog when he was young:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 24-05-15 at 06:49.

He's adorable, Terry!

He knows it too, Pulisa. He gets a lot of fusses off people when we take him places. He's very friendly.

He's quite clever too and knows exactly what time of the day is treat time so will come & sit looking at you. If you don't look at him, he climbs on the settee arm and taps you with his paw a few times to get your attention.

From here there might be a better way but I couldn't see one so all I did was open a new tab so I could go into the Attachments section in my user profile
    I got all the rest but how do i get in to attachments/user profile? Help

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

Yey did it. These are the horses out the back of my sisters house, took this pic yesterday

It was supposed to rain today but didn't so I adjusted the hiller but it needs weight added to hold it down. Well that will be easy enough to do. It makes rows the right width now and will hill potatoes just fine. I mowed dandelions Not that it matters there are so many seeds blowing around right now. And finally I hooked up the pond pump and the sprinklers in the garden since it wasn't raining. Wind has turned around and is coming from the west now. Rain in summer and snow in winter come out of the west, so there is a chance for rain still. It was 23C today so quite warm. Tomorrow I have snapdragons to transplant to flower boxes. and if it rains then plants to put in the green houses. Otherwise it is plant beets and put out marigolds and clean the flower bed the gladiolas and poppies go in. Oh and there are lupin seeds to plant too. So today was another good day even though I got really sore. Scared to stand on the scales, My pants won't stay up, I think I'm losing weight.

Ah, I can hear thunder now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam123 View Post
    I got all the rest but how do i get in to attachments/user profile? Help

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

Yey did it. These are the horses out the back of my sisters house, took this pic yesterday

Its not pasted properly, Sam. Is it in your attachments? If you click on it in there, does it open? If not, open it and hit refresh as that can sort it but if it doesn't work then try uploading again and repasting. It is the correct file format isn't it?

EDIT: Just tried the image webpage address and it doesn't exist. Did you delete it after pasting?

---------- Post added at 06:15 ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Davit View Post
    It was supposed to rain today but didn't so I adjusted the hiller but it needs weight added to hold it down. Well that will be easy enough to do. It makes rows the right width now and will hill potatoes just fine. I mowed dandelions Not that it matters there are so many seeds blowing around right now. And finally I hooked up the pond pump and the sprinklers in the garden since it wasn't raining. Wind has turned around and is coming from the west now. Rain in summer and snow in winter come out of the west, so there is a chance for rain still. It was 23C today so quite warm. Tomorrow I have snapdragons to transplant to flower boxes. and if it rains then plants to put in the green houses. Otherwise it is plant beets and put out marigolds and clean the flower bed the gladiolas and poppies go in. Oh and there are lupin seeds to plant too. So today was another good day even though I got really sore. Scared to stand on the scales, My pants won't stay up, I think I'm losing weight.

Ah, I can hear thunder now.
    I don't think we need a photo of that part Probably all this exercise and the heat burning some body water off too.

Have you been watching your geese & ducks again? We'be always got loads of Canada Geese at the local parks & lakes in my area. They have plenty of chicks too. The parents are usually quite aggressive when they have chicks but I was feeding a load of them once at a small lake and the babies were all around me and the parents just stood back so I got to stroke a few of them (very fluffy!).
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 25-05-15 at 06:22.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information