Thread: Feel Like i am going mad

Feel Like i am going mad

I really am struggling on a day to day basis, I literally panic about anything and everything, I also worry about what people think of me, I really do think there is something wrong with me and i also think everyone knows this aswell, I also have no motivation to do anything i used to love and also do not feel worthy of anyone no more .............. whistles:

Re: Feel Like i am going mad

Hi Vikki
    I suspect that the vast majority of us here feel exactly the same.
    I think that our cares on how we are viewed by others is one of the chinks in the armour that panic/anxiety/depression worm their way into our minds.
    The motivation to do things we once loved to do is also a classic sign of depression. I have had to push myself today just to get things done even though usually I would take them on happily.

Also we all think our illness is far more visible to others than it really is. I have confided my condition to only very few close friends and on all three occassions they were amazed.
    You are not alone.

I know this is np help but I feel exactly the same,if I had a pound for the times I have said I can't go on anymore I would be a millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by up a ladder View Post
    Hi Vikki
    I suspect that the vast majority of us here feel exactly the same.
    I think that our cares on how we are viewed by others is one of the chinks in the armour that panic/anxiety/depression worm their way into our minds.
    The motivation to do things we once loved to do is also a classic sign of depression. I have had to push myself today just to get things done even though usually I would take them on happily.

Also we all think our illness is far more visible to others than it really is. I have confided my condition to only very few close friends and on all three occassions they were amazed.
    You are not alone.
    Adrenaline surges upset tummy,lightheaded 12/7,tinnitus shaky legs,and just to add we also feel that no one else can feel as bad as we dobut still just took the dog out

I know that feeling... The same one

Don't consider what others think of us. It will only bring problems. I have similar thoughts and I am trying to change it.

You are worthy of everybody on the planet and I hope you find the support you deserve and see that you have done plenty of fretting and fearing and can fill a little time each day with kinder and more rewarding things also, it is important to address the imbalance, I am in a constant state of panic but I find I am more calm in my hibernating cave I escape to, you are very resourceful if you don't already recognize it.
    ''...an utter depression of soul which I can compare to no earthly sensation more properly than to the after-dream of the reveller upon opium - the bitter lapse into everyday life, the hideous dropping off of the veil. There was an iciness, a sinking, a sickening of the heart, an unredeemed dreariness of thought which no goading of the imagination could torture into aught of the sublime.''

hi i can absolutely empathise with you i am panicking about every thought that comes into my mind at the worse. sometimes i get a bit of relief later at night but when i wake up bang- have some more its good to know im not alone in feeling like this.

Thread Information