Thread: Urgent help.... Rash???

Urgent help.... Rash???

Ive had an awful night and woken up with tiny purple pin prick marks all on right arm, me bein a total worrier about rashes im thinkin septicemia and meningitis:((*

Think they are called petichea rash?? Ive about 12, they are tiny. Hubby thinks they are caused by heat:(( im so panicky:(( they are tiny purple pin prick marks, i feel abit sinusey laat few days so im a total panic ive meningitis or septicemia:((((

Please help:((( ive such a fear of rashes.

Re: Urgent help.... Rash???

Im drained, hardly slept all week:(( had about 3hrs a night, just cant settle and my daughter had her regular ear infection:((

Hi hun

My daughter gets this when she has a virus. U say ur sinuses are bad i would guess its that. It sounds just the same, i took her to GP and they said its was an allergic reaction to a virus she had!

Or hate to say it but hubby could b right!!

Take care nikki x

Thx hun, felt bit sinusey all week, right ear been abit blocked.

I get those on my hands and around my neck when I go out into the sun. Whack on some high factor sun block.
    Or they can be caused by scratching. You might have had a bite and scratched in your sleep.

I was sooooooooooooo hot in the night, and I woke up with creases down that area, thats when i noticed the blemishes.

They haven't spread and I feel ok, just VERY VERY tired, ive not slept now in 5 nights, I am crying with exhaustion:-((((( as I type this.

We haven't had much sun here to be honest. I was doing alot of carrying yesterday, my food shopping so maybe I caused alot of pressure? or in the night I had slept on the arm and the heat maybe caused them?

I was worried as they didn't fade and were under the skin. It's been over 2hrs now and not noticed anymore.

Theyll last for a few days. Theyre like mini bruises, so they take time to heal. Ive got some in the crease of my elbow at the moment.
    I dont have to be out in the sun long for them to appear on me.
    They can be caused by pressure and coughing etc.
    Why arent you sleeping?

But they are on my lower right arm, but on the underneath bit, if you see where I mean;-) So I guess that the sunw ouldnt' really get to that area, and this week weve had hardly any sun;-)

I have done alot of fetching and carrying the last week or so.

I just can't seem to sleep:-( My sleep is very broken, I find it hard to nod off despite being exhausted, but i usually nod off by 1am, but then im awake from 2am till 4am, then im up at 6 with the kids:-(((( This has been all week and I am so so drained. I am feeling rather stressed, and my daughter has been waking with an ear infection.

I feel so tired, my anxiety really peaks when I am sleep deprived. I have a realy phobia of rashes, they freak me out so today I really panicked. It has been 2 & hlf hours now and they've not spread or changed so I take it they are nothing to worry about?

I doubt they are viral, as a viral rash it blotchy adn all over the body so im told.

Thread Information