Page 225 of 236 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

This morning when I woke up, for the first time in a very long time, I was able to lye on my right side, it felt good to be able to turn onto my right side. I could not stay on my side for long, it was good though.

Hope very everyone has good weekend.

Shabbat shalom everyone.

Wow, I am glad you are seeing some positive changes! You have worked so hard. Each step is a step in the right direction.

Hope your weekend was nice

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Wow, I am glad you are seeing some positive changes! You have worked so hard. Each step is a step in the right direction.

Hope your weekend was nice

Swgrl09,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

How are you? hope your not over doing it.

hope you had good weekend.

I had a good weekend, my children came up to visit, my daughter asked me to try and go out side, just to the pavement and back. just to try it, as she would like to take me out for the day just to get me out of the house. I would really love that. I'll try and put my shoes on and socks on, not had shoes and socks on for a good while. its a goal to work towards. no harm in trying. plus I need to phone and get my daughter on my mobility car insuance so she can drive my car.

one step at a time. I make sure its warmer outside before I tackle that.

even if I to use my wheelchair to get me outside. I give anything to go out for the day. I just hope I can keep my leg down long enough without the pain and discomfort.

I went online to Ikea to order my footstool that I'm buying. but the delivery day not suitable, I'll order it tomorrow, maybe the delivery day will be different.

I was so tired yesterday, that I slept most of yesterday. I'm still tired, I have my credit union coming to me to sign some forms that I sent in, as I asked for a loan to help with my rent for this month and next month.

I just realized that I need a bigger chair to sit in, I mean taller chair, as I do not have the same strength to get up from it. I've been looking at recliner chairs the ones that can help one to stand up. some are very pricey, there are some that are reasonable. I keep looking and searching.

my daughter offered to take me out for the day, first I need to be able to get out to the pavement. I need a good day outside to go out and give it a go.

plus I'm going to add my daughter to my mobility insurance to be able to drive my car. this way I can take my wheelchair to go out for the day.

this is a goal to work towards. just need to practice putting my socks on and shoes on again. gonna feel weird.

I hope you are getting the help you need, Yvonne. I would hope that a PT/OT would be able to help you practice things like getting your shoes on and off? Although it sounds like the person who was assigned to you doesn't always quite get it. Has it gotten any better? Any news on the sheltered housing front?

I hope you are able to get out for a day, but when you are ready! No use pushing it before you are up to it.

I am doing alright, thanks for asking I had to finally take myself out of work. Baby could come any time between now and 2/3 weeks from now ... I'm hoping sooner rather than later!

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    I hope you are getting the help you need, Yvonne. I would hope that a PT/OT would be able to help you practice things like getting your shoes on and off? Although it sounds like the person who was assigned to you doesn't always quite get it. Has it gotten any better? Any news on the sheltered housing front?

I hope you are able to get out for a day, but when you are ready! No use pushing it before you are up to it.

I am doing alright, thanks for asking I had to finally take myself out of work. Baby could come any time between now and 2/3 weeks from now ... I'm hoping sooner rather than later!
    Swgrl09,

No getting the help I need, wish I could get help, hey its like everything else need to fight for it.
    I have no results of sheltered housing either. now that I have the health assessment form sent today to the dwp, I can now focus on phoning the referral team again for an O.T. ask for a different one, one that will assess me on my condition, not the way I was 5 years ago.

your baby will come at the right timing. I can not wait to see a photo of you and your baby. hope you are keeping well. mind and rest as much as possible.

today I went in to the living room, I just manage it into the living room doorway could not walk another step.

moving my walker from one room to the next is very exhausting, I managed to do that, took a while. after I rested a little while, I used the walker to help me into the Kitchen as I wanted to turn the heating on as it was really cold in the house.

that's the first time I have been in the kitchen in that last 8 months. I got bit nervous as not been in there in such a long time. its progress happening very slowly.

that a few weeks now that I have given up milk. I drink more herbal tea. at first when I was giving milk up, I sort of struggled a little. now I do not miss it.

having a relaxing day, I ordered a footstool and it arrived today, my friend helped to unpack it and take it through to the living room, he sat on my seat, put his feet up, shouting to me, that he stay there all day, I shouted no you dont.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Shabbat Shalom everyone.

early this morning, I went down memory lane, back to when I was 2 years old, I remembered more of a bad memory, how this is connected to my condition today. you would never have thought that what happened then would cause so much damage.

I'm not going to go into detail, as its so horrible.

now move on from that. was planning on trying to go to the living room on my own, right now I dont feel I have enough energy to do so.

as soon as I have some energy I give it a go.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's chilly here, snowing, there was a layer on the window ledge. my my was not expecting to see it on my window ledge, hey I no going anywhere, my friend is stuck with me due to train cancellations. that's to be expected due to snow.

now I'll have to wait until Friday maybe the snow will go, to phone the rac out for my car, got flat battery. gee at this rate with the snow, no get anyone out my way.

I need to get the car battery sorted before I put in for the service for the car, I'll need them to come and get the car, as I no been out, canny take the car down to them.

Last night I was in my bathroom this cat tried to get in, I opened the front door and offered her to come in. she came in bit by bit, on her own accord. I did not force her in, she is a big sook, I was lucky I had some cat food left, I fed her, she was so hungry, gave her water. My friend and I agreed to keep her in for the night as it was so cold. This morning I opened the window to allow her to go out, she went out, then came back in, now she is in the living room making herself at home. She is defiantly lost. I have contacted Cat Protection to put and advert on their Facebook page to see if the owner will search for her. I hope so.

I was not expecting to have another cat. I hope this is for short period, as I cannot look after her on a permanent basis. I’ve let Cat Protection know about this. If I don’t look at her she stays quiet. She very vocal, more vocal than my Misty was. Drives me up the wall. She can stay until we or someone finds the owner. Or Cat protections have a place for her. I not going to stick her out in the cold. I could not do that to her. She is so beautiful.

big sook 1.png

big sook 2.png

big sook 3.png

Page 225 of 236 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast

Thread Information