Page 3 of 236 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

skyrim is great for that, i've logged a lot of hours on it in the last few weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave238 View Post
    skyrim is great for that, i've logged a lot of hours on it in the last few weeks!
    Hi Dave,

checked out skyrim, not my kind of game. thanks very much appreciated thanks.

still feeling exhausted, though not as bad I felt on Tuesday and the rest of the weeks before. going to see my gp today. let you know how it goes.

plus upto now, been getting two days max were I feel bit better, than it would go back to being fully exhausted. here hoping I'm gonna get passed this horrible feeling, pain etc...

Been to see my gp, she let me know that im going to feel this way for another few weeks, then should start to pick up more by then. that i've to take it easy. thought to go and see her in two weeks time. to let her know how things are going. got a double appointment with her.

feel bit better today, thankgoodness managed to get past that 2 days. on 3rd good day. seem to be on the mend.

was at my cbt therapy today, it was a good session, found out today that rwa are happy that I've change my mind about leaving. and I've got a meeting on tuesday 4pm to do the accounts now its a better system. plus on the interview panel on thursday, I'm looking forward to it. something different to do. plus women & children first women group start up before my group dose, going to go along for bit of support. the womens group going to be doing arts & crafts, another thing Im into. got 3 things to look forward too.

feel a bit better today. so far things are going good. taking it easy. got busy week ahead of me. though got credit union tueday and wednesday morning, then thursday got the interviews. then back at my sisters for the weekend. let you know how each day goes. try not to over do it.

Good on you for being so motiviated! Try not too over think things and give your self a HUGE pat on the back! x

Quote Originally Posted by anxiousannie21 View Post
    Good on you for being so motiviated! Try not too over think things and give your self a HUGE pat on the back! x
    Anxiousannie21,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

feel bit better today, got my studying to do today. now in week 11 of the academy of my hebrew learning, I've applied to do the course again, need more practice on the hebrew. plus give me more of an understanding of what i've learned so far.

looking forward to doing it all again. will be worth it. plus got an interview with one of the elders with my church. only get that after completing the academy. got one more week to go and it will be finished, plus the exam. i hope I pass the exam. need to pass the exam for the interview.

getting a cold, just as long as my nose dont get blocked, i'll be alright. need to be able to breath, just means canny take inhalers if nose gets blocked.

one thing after the other. other than that im alright.

Hi Yvonne,

Sorry you have been having a bit of a rough time of it lately...pleased that you sound to be coming out the other side!! We always do eventually but it can seem such a slog when going through it!!

Sending you hugs and hoping you recover real soon.

Take care of you.

Jo.x

Quote Originally Posted by JT69 View Post
    Hi Yvonne,

Sorry you have been having a bit of a rough time of it lately...pleased that you sound to be coming out the other side!! We always do eventually but it can seem such a slog when going through it!!

Sending you hugs and hoping you recover real soon.

Take care of you.

Jo.x
    Hi Jo,

thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

How are you? hope your doing well.

Page 3 of 236 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information