Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cheast pain / heart pain

Lightbulb Re: cheast pain / heart pain

Hi

I'm 28 and I've been having panic attacks for 4 or 5 months now. Recently I too have been getting this ache in/around my heart, pain in my left arm, burning or a strange feeling (kinda hard to describe) in my left leg around the shin area and to add to all the misery tingling in the left side of my head too!!! Its really begining to get me down now. I just can't wait to get better cause I'm getting soooo fed up with this. So not to worry mate, I'm the same age as you and I'm going through it too...

Re: cheast pain / heart pain

28 and male here!! Same deal. Pains etc. random, annoying and makes me worry for no reason.

hey im emma and im onli 20. i had a my little girl 6 weeks ago full term at 40 weeks and she was a stll born and i truly believe ur heart aches i have pains in my chests all the time and all my ecg,s and everyhting else r clear so yes ur heart can ache darling xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Vanwinkle View Post
    Hi guys,

If there are any doctors / medical experts out there I wonder if they could kindly answer me a question?

Most of us suffer with chest pains and often think it is our heart about to give in! Is there any way you can tell if it is actually your HEART that is hurting or if it is your muscles / nerve endings around the heart or elsewhere that are hurting?

This may be an impossible question to answer! It may put a few minds at rest though- or on the down side give us more symptoms to look for!

Thanks.
    hi there i get chest pain every day i have been to hospital and doctors alot ecg blood xrays say ok but i no if its related to muscles when u touch ur chest or shoulder blades and they hurt it is muscle but if u get pain that last longer than 30mins and dont away it can b heart attack but i dont leave it i always go to hospital with chest pain i do have sore chest when i touch it docs say it muscles tension hope this helps

I so needed to read a thread like this one. I am battling today with short, sharp chest pains. I have now told myself to feel the pain and I can actually feel that it is the muscles on the left of my chest that hurts. I can feel clearly that the pains are on the surface and the muscles are sore and very sensitive to touch. I can also feel the little knot that has developed there. HOWEVER, I still worry about it and get totally in a flat spin about it. I had it checked out and the doc said everything is fine, bu there are days when I feel like I am going crazy. Thank you very much for this site and for all of you who share your anxieties. You have each one made my day.

Cheers

Hi All,

I am getting chest pains and dull aching feeling where my heart is. I also get pains down my left arm from my shoulder and in to my hands. I sometimes get these pains and feelings in my left leg. Is this anxiety. I am getting these symptoms daily at the moment.

Is this normal for anxiety???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information