Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lower back and testicle pain

Unhappy Lower back and testicle pain

I have suffered from lower back and testicle pain for months now.
    I have had an ultra sound scan of the testes so I know it's not cancer in that region. I also have my right leg go numb occasionally.
    I have visited my doctor so many times that I'm scared to go back now
    I get so fed up with these symptoms I just want them to go. Is my worrying making it worse?
    The good news is I have managed to control my panic attacks of late and feel more confident in that area.
    Does anybody else suffer the back pain and testicle pain symptoms?

Re: Lower back and testicle pain

Yes I get them both, I imagine the anxiety is only making things worse. You should visit your doctor though, just to put your mind to rest

Quote Originally Posted by simon68 View Post
    I have suffered from lower back and testicle pain for months now.
    I have had an ultra sound scan of the testes so I know it's not cancer in that region.
    NOT cancer. Anything else isn`t a big deal.

The good news is I have managed to control my panic attacks. Is my worrying making it worse?
    Yes. Worrying makes everything worse. I know. I`m a worrier.

I also have my right leg go numb occasionally.
    And whats wrong with a numb leg? Or hand or whatever else occasionally?

Does anybody else suffer the back pain and testicle pain symptoms?
    I have it now. The back that is. I`ve been plagued with back trouble for years. Sore nuts? Yes. One then the other, then back to the first one. At the minute? No. Not had sore nuts for a week or two. I went though a phase of thinking they were sore because I was sitting on them or making up some other reason.

Joking aside. Abstaining from sex or masturbation can cause pain.

Many years ago i went the docs with acheing nuts , apparantly nut and back pain is somehow connected (its the back that transfers the pain and you feel it in your man bits) .
    Mine went eventually but it wasn,t nice ! It could and probably is just a bad back like millions have and you are just unlucky like i was and your nuts ache .
    Glad you have had the all clear mate so try not to worry .

Its not just me then who can,t type testicle .

Thanks for the support you guys, I really appreciate your advice.

I have received a physio appointment for my back, so, hopefully when that is sorted the aching balls will settle down!

Thanks again!

Dude,

You need to go to a Chiropractor! Trust me on this one. I have had what you are describing all my life on and off. It is from a pulled/strained muscle in back and goes down your keg and into your nuts because of the way the muscles are connected. I had exactly what you have. Chiro does not hurt, it is actually kinda nice having your back cracked. Sometimes the pain will go straight away and sometimes it can take a week or two for the pain to go. Check your sitting and sleeping position and maybe a big pillow or stuffed toy between your knees at night. But it is from muscle in your back or spine that needs re aligning. CHIROPRACTOR!!! Hope this puts your mind at rest.

Can I ask where the testicle pain is? Like right one, top or bottom? I have had this a few times to the point where it hurt so much I couldn't walk properly and my back hurt so much it was hard to get comfy. It was something called Epididymitis which healed after having antibiotics.

According to my GP once you've had it once it can come back.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis

Quote Originally Posted by jeezo678 View Post
    Joking aside. Abstaining from sex or masturbation can cause pain.
    Agree on this one. Goin through depression at the moment so no drive (unless I force myself to get off). Worrying and not being able to have sex/masturbating makes it worse
    We will be victorious

Quote Originally Posted by tresflip View Post
    Dude,

You need to go to a Chiropractor! Trust me on this one. I have had what you are describing all my life on and off. It is from a pulled/strained muscle in back and goes down your keg and into your nuts because of the way the muscles are connected. I had exactly what you have. Chiro does not hurt, it is actually kinda nice having your back cracked. Sometimes the pain will go straight away and sometimes it can take a week or two for the pain to go. Check your sitting and sleeping position and maybe a big pillow or stuffed toy between your knees at night. But it is from muscle in your back or spine that needs re aligning. CHIROPRACTOR!!! Hope this puts your mind at rest.
    I agree 110% with you. I've also suffered from acute pain in testicle and inner thigh and sometimes to knee and foot. I've been suffering form this shit for two years.And i wasn't even able to have sex or masturbate normally cus of pain in testicles.I did not visit chiropractor but i figured out how to stretch my back muscles and inner thigh muscle (what they call psoas and illiopsoas muscles).I feel like i am recovered 75%.I would highly recommend every one who is suffering from the same symptoms to check your sitting and sleeping position and try stretching your psoas muscles. I am convinced that you'l feel better.

I am suffring this problem since months,will try to follow suggetions written above

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information