Thread: pain under left armpit

pain under left armpit

hi ive had this pain under my left armpit for a few days now ive checked for lumps but carnt ur dont want to find any.the pain comes and goes and sometimes can travel down my arm it feels quite swowllen compared to my right side its quite worrieng really

Re: pain under left armpit

Miss As I said to you in chat tonight hun the sooner you forget about it the sooner it will go away and that's a promise xxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Hi,

I suffered with this on / off for months and it was anxiety related.
    I still get it from time to time know, aches and feels sore.

Red

I have had this too ! ( many times)
    It sometimes gets that sore under ur armpit you dont want to move ur arm at all . I wouldnt worry , i think it must be anxiety symptom. I couldnt find no explanation for it either but pressing and touching it all the time would make anyones armpit hurt.
    Try and forget about it and it should ease off. You could always see your GP just to put your mind at rest.

Love to all
    x

Quote Originally Posted by miss motown View Post
    hi ive had this pain under my left armpit for a few days now ive checked for lumps but carnt ur dont want to find any.the pain comes and goes and sometimes can travel down my arm it feels quite swowllen compared to my right side its quite worrieng really

I get that out of the blue a lot of times. I think it must be a pulled muscle or muscle spasm.

I used to think it might be heart attack but if it is ,its got to be the longest heart attack in history. Seriously Im pretty sure just muscle spasm or perhaps nerve is kinked or maybe its just a random drive by pain.

God knows I have had my share of those.The first thing you think of is heart attack. It happens but then again how do you account for the ball of your foot swelling and then you can't walk on it for a day or two yet there are no bite marks or lumps on it..Can't be heart attack lol.

Then your right arm aches and then your stomach hurts and then your leg hurts and then your brain feels like its going to fall right out of your head. You have to stop and think if there are too many symptoms then more than likely its anxiety.

Im sure that in your case just a little anxiety and a little muscle spasm.I have to laugh at myself .If you have one or two symptoms of something that never goes away and perhaps gets worse..Then you can think "hey maybe thats something " a disease or something but when your symptoms change from day to day.You are one sick puppy probably at death's door or well could just be anxiety.

That is how much of the time I keep myself in check.I feel like well I have never had this before but had another pain the other day or yesterday somewhere else then again I had this head rush and then I had the foot thing and then my stomach hurt and then my neck felt broken. You are probably thinking that right now I would love to break it lol..but anyway im getting to the point.

Bottom line is ..Its just plain probably nothing.If its still bothering you in a a week or so go to the doctor just for peace of mind but for my money bet you its just one of those things.Take care .

Thread Information