Thread: Excessive yawning

Excessive yawning

Does anyone have excessive yawning? I work 55 hours a week but I don't feel tired all the time but I yawn a lot. I was just at the eye doctors and I was fine so I tried convincing myself that I don't have a brain tumor since I was reading online that they can detect them by increased cranial pressure on the optic nerve. I started getting nauseated a week before my period and I am still sometimes nauseous. It might be my acid reflux causing the nausea for it went away when I took an ant acid pill. Now this excessive yawning that I have been experiencing is freaking me out. I get headaches but they come and go. Idk I'm a mess I need to go get an MRI and a cat scan so I can live my life. I also thought maybe I was pregnant since I was nauseated and I felt like this last time before my miscarriage, but I got my period. Anyone experience a lot of yawning. I was also told I have TMJ and my right nasal passage is inflammed and was prescribed Flonase. I feel like the Flonase is doing nothing. Thanks. I'm a 21 year old female

Re: Excessive yawning

Besides the fact you're working excessive hours, it's a common anxiety symptom.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Excessive yawning

I had this earlier and I've just done it again now I've read your post :P, pretty sure it's nothing

Thread Information