Thread: Twitch over side of left lip

Twitch over side of left lip

Please help I am terrified. I woke this morning with a twitch like you get near the eye. It is above lip below nose towards the corner. I can actually see it. Googled and am now terrified it is abrain tumour or parkinsons etc.]

I have had a sore throat same side 3 weeks. Saw ENT who examined me and said he could see nothing to concern him. Possible silent reflux. A few days later I was poking around my mouth at the bottom and pressed on some things, the next morning a week ago I started with a feeling of swelling tightness in my face same side.
    Since then I have been openning my mouth really wide a lot to look check with a light etc. This morning the twitch started,
    I am so scared my poor Husband is at his wits end. My throat is still sore but bit better but I now have this tight tingly feeling on face and the worst thing this twitch.
    Has anyone else this my health is so bad I am shaking with fear
    Maria

Re: Twitch over side of left lip

I know with my health anxiety, your imagination can be dangerous thing. I have imagined all kinds of illnesses. If you have been checked by a doctor i would say its Anxiety.
    What i would do if it was me is book an appointment with the doctor again for in a couple of weeks. During that time as hard as it is dont google or check yourself in mirror. Just think i will let the doctor check it in 2 weeks. You will probably find after 2 weeks are up you will have forgotton about it and can cancel your appointment.

Re: Twitch over side of left lip

It's a twitch.

Thread Information