Thread: Twitches everywhere scared to death

Twitches everywhere scared to death

Up until recently I have been getting twitches like every where legs arms lips chin back, like everywhere! It has been like that for three montges maybe more I have associated it to my anxity because I have been going through a tough period when my aunt got diagnosed with stage four breast cancer and I started feeling every possible cancer symptom there is, I ehen to the doctors and every time every thing turns out okay but these twitches are worrying me sick and what scares me more is that My legs have become weaker but I have been idle for a year and i have associated it with my lack of movement until I started reading about ALS and now I知 freaking out, the twitches are better now that I started working but they still exist and they almost always come when I知 laying down or stitting or standing but never whem I'm moving and they are markly only come whem I知 not working. Sometimes the come when I知 not thinking about them but most of the time they come when I知 thinking about them Another thing is I tried testing my leg strength by lifting my leg with 4kg wheigts and it was fairly easy Am I thinking too much about it ? Please help

Re: Twitches everywhere scared to death

Please READ THIS as often as you need to.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Twitches everywhere scared to death

OMG thank you so much I really needed to read that I feel so much better already.

Thread Information