HI I am
New to this forum I view it often for advice but I've joined because I've developed some sort of manic depression my therapist said I possibly need an anti psychotic my doctor has prescribed me cipralex I've never heard of it before going to take my first tablet maybe tomorrow I'm absolutely petrified of medication symptoms as I suffer with panic anxiety attacks and any form of feeling slightly different can trigger it off even walking up stairs and becoming out of breath can trigger a panic attack
I also have 2 children I don't want to be acting weird while my body adjusts to the medication I don't want to be over tired or have feeling of suicide ( I don't act upon them ) however they are there often when I'm feeling low
Please can anyone let me know how they got on with cipralex good or bad thanks

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

I have also been binge eating terribly I have been on a good diet for 1 week but scared of relapsing I was eating alone as I was eating in excess u too I was uncomfortably full
Felt guilty and made myself sick piled on 3 stone messing around like this and this has had a dramatic impact on my confidence I'm
Literally so paranoid but I've finally seeked help
I've been diagnosed with OCD ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
Personally think I've got some sort of mania personality disorder but Who knows I need help