Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain tumor fear!

Re: Brain tumor fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

I'll have the "Told Ya So Gang" on standby

Positive thoughts
    Thank you - the headache persists but the pressure is there when I stand where the headache is.......has to be something abnormal stuck there or growing....

Quote Originally Posted by Gothfairy View Post
    has to be something abnormal stuck there or growing....
    You're right... It's called tension from anxiety and possibly allergies Let us know what the doctor says.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    You're right... It's called tension from anxiety and possibly allergies Let us know what the doctor says.

Positive thoughts
    Thanks again for replying - been to the GP and waiting for Jun 25th for a brain MRI.......something must be wrong to send me for one of them,....surely

I get this and I’m also convinced I have a brain tumour, it’s like a pressure on the top of my head and my face goes numb and it hurts behind my ears, I’ve only had it the last few months and my gp says it’s part of my anxiety but the more I get it the more paranoid I am

Quote Originally Posted by xmas2016 View Post
    I get this and I’m also convinced I have a brain tumour, it’s like a pressure on the top of my head and my face goes numb and it hurts behind my ears, I’ve only had it the last few months and my gp says it’s part of my anxiety but the more I get it the more paranoid I am
    Hi there

Yes mine is prominently the forehead pressure, when I stand up the pressure increases and my ears go all blocked....its horrible, the pressure remains all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothfairy View Post
    Thanks again for replying - been to the GP and waiting for Jun 25th for a brain MRI.......something must be wrong to send me for one of them,....surely
    Sometimes doctors (in my experience) will just send you off for whatever test so that you can get reassurance (because they can tell that we have anxiety!) and move on with your life. Or maybe there's that .01% chance of something they need to rule out. Getting a referral is not a legitimate reason to worry.

I'm no doc either but like others have said this sounds like tension headaches to me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jray23 View Post
    Sometimes doctors (in my experience) will just send you off for whatever test so that you can get reassurance (because they can tell that we have anxiety!) and move on with your life. Or maybe there's that .01% chance of something they need to rule out. Getting a referral is not a legitimate reason to worry.

I'm no doc either but like others have said this sounds like tension headaches to me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply.....got a cold now so struggling with asthma and this worry of my head!!!!

I get this, like a pressure in my head behind my eyes, ears, nose goes numb. Just been docs I’ve to have a head scan

Have you then had the head scan?

Mine is a week this coming Monday

Hello,

Just wondering how you were getting on with the head issues ? Over the weekend I felt fine but since getting back to work today (where I feel most tense) I can sense the dreaded brain-fog / head pressure / dizziness slowly building. Was looking forward to going out to watch the football tonight, but will see how it feels when get home

I think having the scan is a great idea for your own reassurance - best of luck

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information