Thread: Peak flow

Unhappy Peak flow

i went to the dr's today cause i have had this cough for 8 months now also last month i had a chest infection had 2 lung x rays both clear thankfully i have been going backwards and forwards to the drs over this 8 month peiriod and all he keeps on saying is that my chest is clear but whats worrying me is this tickly throat all day long and now the pain from under my right rib along my side to my shoulder blade feel my throat is constantly irratated itchy and when i cough it doesn't ease the tickly sensation i have..... also he did a peak flow reading today but he didn't tell me what the reading was so now i am even more worried... can't cope much more

Re: Peak flow

I'm sure if he'd thought anything was wrong with the peak flow then he'd have done something about it. It sounds like it was normal. It's reassuring that your chest is clear. If you have a constant cough then it will probably be making you feel achy and sore, you could have pulled a muscle. Why don't you even try a simple treatment like honey and lemon to soothe your throat. Maybe this will ease your cough as well. Sometimes the simplest remedies are the best. I know quite a few people who have had coughs for a while - roll on Spring! Hope it goes away soon.
    Myra

Thread Information