Page 388 of 540 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Quote Originally Posted by dan1234 View Post
    What is peoples experience with zop - my shrink doesn't like it and refused to prescribe it to me. Said use diazepam instead.
    Really? Did he give a reason? I find it works great, and the sleep feels really natural on it. There's is the taste in the mouth the next day, but I've found that bearable.

I did try diazepam for sleep before I had the zop, but found it didn't cover the whole night.

I haven't used diazepam since I started on the zop - I wouldn't like to use the two together, or if there was a cross-over period between the two - maybe this is why your p-doc won't prescribe it?
    Last edited by MrRedShirt; 23-04-12 at 16:14. Reason: additional info

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedShirt View Post
    Really? Did he give a reason? I find it works great, and the sleep feels really natural on it. There's is the taste in the mouth the next day, but I've found that bearable.

I did try diazepam for sleep before I had the zop, but found it didn't cover the whole night.

I haven't used diazepam since I started on the zop - I wouldn't like to use the two together, or if there was a cross-over period between the two - maybe this is why your p-doc won't prescribe it?
    He thinks diazepam is good as it works for me. His reason is that he doesn't want to over medicate me.. In total I am on about 14 medications.

Dan

Hi folks, that's me signed off for a month so no more explaining to some beaurocrat why I dont have a job yet. GP also said up the Sert to 150mg not sure if I want to do that
    Apart from that not too bad just feel a bit flat.
    On a lighter note, Mrs W and I booked a holiday Apartment between 16-23 June, in a wee place called Salcombe on the south coast. Looks really nice, good beaches a few bars and restaurants so something to look forward to.
    All the best, catch up laterto all even the blokes......

red shirt

i take zoplidem(stilnoct) different from your ones that have no taste while taking them or the next day so they are better. ask for them if your gp is willing to supply more sleepers

joy

Guys need a bit of advice - I have my GP's apt tomorrow. She told my psychiatrist and ortho doc that I have a personality disorder. My shrink said I don't and its purely anxiety. Do you think I should ask her why she thought I had a personality disorder or just let it lie ? The thing which annoyed me was the fact she didn't discuss it with me, and it is probably on my medical notes.
    Last edited by dan1234; 23-04-12 at 16:58.

Afternoon Mr. W., I've been to Salcombe quite few times, it's nice there - second-home-capital of the country apparently! It's on a steep hill though, so I hope you're fit!

Nice pasty and ice cream shops

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

mr w that's good news no need to worry now, when does he want you to increase, you have,nt been on the 100 very long, nice that you have booked a holiday, that is something to look forward to, and hopefully you will feel much better by then.

after such a great weekend i feel a wee bit flat today as well, pyc say's it's the nature of the illness and to expect up's and down's, you have to be patient lol, i think i have been that, no increase for me just the slow release tabs to start tomorrow, not discharged yet to see him in june again.

hope you have a good evening xx

---------- Post added at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

dan i would try to find out if i were you, especially if your pysc disagrees

Mr W my sis took 150mg of sert for severe depression and it did the trick for her x x

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:30 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joy View Post
    red shirt

i take zoplidem(stilnoct) different from your ones that have no taste while taking them or the next day so they are better. ask for them if your gp is willing to supply more sleepers

joy
    Ive just been prescribed these today instead of zop x x

Quote Originally Posted by dan1234 View Post
    Guys need a bit of advice - I have my GP's apt tomorrow. She told my psychiatrist and ortho doc that I have a personality disorder. My shrink said I don't and its purely anxiety. Do you think I should ask her why she thought I had a personality disorder or just let it lie ? The thing which annoyed me was the fact she didn't discuss it with me, and it is probably on my medical notes.

Dan - if that was said about me - I would defo ask your Gp why she said it?

Dan i def would want to know aswel x x

Page 388 of 540 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast

Thread Information