Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wits End, Scared, Deoressed, Anxious

Re: Wits End, Scared, Deoressed, Anxious

Maybe you need an increase in dose. I would ask your doctor for advise. xx

Yes might have to, prob is this is the doctor that told me Bachs Remedy could not be taken with Cit, would cause further anxiety and had alcohol in it xx

Hmm I have never heard that before, it does have a small amount of alcohol in it but I am quite sure you can take it with any meds and you only have a little amount anyway.

Me neither:( well I have made it home cooking hubby a home made chilli, determined to ride out this storm! Well that's how I feel right now, might be terrible in the next hour xx

I hope you have a more relaxed evening xx

Hi jackie

I understand you completely, I have just posted myself about being so fed up with anxiety, panic, depression, low mood, fear everything! I also know where you are coming from when you see other people haveing a good laugh and a good time, I too get jealous as I was like that years ago and now I am so self conscious that I am questioning everything do and say.

This season doesn't help anyone for various reasons, unless of course you are worse in summer and I know a few people like that, my friend loves the autumn and winter becuase she can hibernate apart from things she has to do, but she doesn't like the summer months - strange how it affects us all differently.

Don't beat yourself up, I know you can't help it but just think that you are not alone and just because people look like there having a good time, they might just be drinking to cover their worries up and that's another whole kettle of fish. Loads of people self medicate, drugs, drink, smokes etc.

I have been on 20mg of citalopram years ago but it did nothing for me. I have tried other ssri's but I can't tolerate them and now I am on a trycyclic one, clomipramine, which is better, but I don't think anything rids you of the symptoms forever or fully.

big hug purplepie

Jackie, keep going you are not rambling. Everyone on here needs help and I find once I've posted I feel better just for having shared with people with similar problems. The New Year thing is s***. So many people feel bad and let's face it it has been shocking outside - rain and more rain. Hang on in there.

Hi Purplepie

Sorry to hear that you don't feel good at the moment:( its shocking and horrible and difficult to cope with.

I have real association issues a bit like yourself I get upset and panic at the thought of that may never be the same, but I think we will hun and we have to keep believing that.

I have been travelling in the past round the world for 2 years, I am an advanced scuba diver and love travelling but could not even think about doing all that now.

I am sick of the flight so gonna put my gloves on and fight and see what happens.

We will get through it Purplepie, mornings are my worst time, so here's hoping I am not back to square one in the morning.

10 years is a long time in a relationship you maybe are feeling loss? You have done so well it's probs just a blip.

Big hugs xx

Mornings are worse for me too but I find that if I get up as soon as I wake up and have a shower it makes me feel better. Jackie you will get back to be able to do what you could do before x

I take cit and been to docs today cus I felt they have stopped working. I even asked to be sectioned and doc told me I was over reacting! She clearly has never suffered with.this horrible disease as she sent me on my way with a list of self help web sites and beta blockers.

I, personally had a bad experience with sertraline as it made me produce breast milk as though I was pregnant. I had to go cold turkey. This was the worst time ever!

Xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information