Thread: Menopause

Menopause

Hiya - had early menopause at age 38 and trying to come off hrt which is brilliant but after a couple of weeks off it I had massive panic and jittery and jumpy so dr.put me back on hrt - anyone else had this problem?
    Wenjoy x

Re: Menopause

hi wenjoy i also went through early menopause at 37/38 i am now 45 i also came off my hrt and tried a herbal tablet oh boy this didnt work lol all the hot sweats came back the panic and anx went threw the roof so back to the docs they put me back onto hrt then recently i had to have the dosage doubled i have concerns about being on hrt but i need it it helps so much but i also know i have to come off hrt in a few years due to being on it for so long so i dont know what will happen then sorry for rabbling on lol take care DENIZE XXXXXXXXXXXX

Re: Menopause

Thanks for replying - i thought I was the only one. i am prone to anxiety anyhow and my dr feels another few months on hrt - like you I worry about cancer etc but I hate panic and hot flushes!I have just read Dr Alan Maryone Davies book about soya products and dong quai and black cohosh but I am so scared as I dont like my body behaving in a weird way!!! Good luck with your menopause as well !! Wenjoy x

Thread Information