Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I dying or just stressed?

Re: Am I dying or just stressed?

Hi Beefany,

I have the same symptoms, the achiness the twitching, the feeling of having carpal tunnel. Did you ever find out the answer? I am awaiting a neurologist appointment!

Best,

Lilly

I read that you can self test for candida. In the Morning when you first wake up take a cup of water and spit in it if the spit form a stringy appearence and float in the glass then it suggest candida over growth. It will look like little legs floating in the glass. As far as the sudden allergies I believe your reaction to the medication is causing you to subconsciously fear another reaction which brings on reaction symptoms. I been going through the same thing since a suspected allergic reaction to coconut. Since then immediately after eating anything I feel itchy and like my throat is closing I think it's in my mind because despite feeling like I'm having a reaction Nothing ever happen bad

hi beefany, I started getting pains around my kidney area on my left side a week or so ago, when I went to the doctors last Friday and she thought I had been suffering from a bit of phloracy (not sure how its spelt). on Monday (the day we went on holiday) I woke up with what i thought was a standard cold, by Tuesday i had lost my appetite and could barely drink anything through feeling so sick by wednesday i was a mess with anxiety symptoms and whatever was wrong with me!, i made my partner take me to A &E where they got me to do a urine sample where they found what they described as bits in my urine so gave me trimethroprim for a UTI, My symptoms where not improving and i got more anxious so i rang my doctor for reassurance Thursday and she said if symptoms dont improve she would see me when we got back from holiday yesterday afternoon, so Friday morning i was straight back on the phone. when i seen her yesterday she did another urine sample and and said i had blood and protein in my urine aswell as being dehydrated so was given some different antibiotics and some anti sickness tablets, i find it so hard to understand how this can make you feel so ill, the only problem now is im to scared to take the anti sickness tablets because one of the side effects is DVT so am stuck between a rock and a hard place though have managed to drink some water but the pains in my kidney area seem to be all over the place i hope your issues are sorted now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information