Thread: Photography project

Photography project

Hello,

I don't really know where else to find who I'm looking for. I'm a third year degree photography+video student, and I'm hoping to produce a series of photographs which explore phobias. I'm looking for people with genuine phobias who are willing to volunteer to be part of the work. I understand that phobias can be very distressing and that some people are afraid to present them to others. I have had to deal with certain phobias in the past, but I am now learning to cope with them. I'm looking for people who are trying to be more 'open' about their phobias, and who may be interested in sharing their experience with others. The final work will hopefully be a series of portraits, exhibited in galleries around the midlands. Volunteers would not have to travel anywhere, except for those suffering from aviophobia! I would come to visit you. Unfortunately, because I'm totally skint, I can't pay anyone, I'm looking for volunteers. If you're interested, e-mail me for more information.
    My address is jhulson@europe.com
    Kind Regards...

hiya

i suffer from scolionophobia and social phobia. the 2 fears a both conected as i go to school everyday shaking like a leaf wiching i was tucked away in my room away from others. i find it very hard to meet new people as i am afraid i will make a fool of my self

my addy is jadejade20@yahoo.co.uk if you want to email me

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Thread Information