Thread: more worries form kiss

more worries form kiss

As you no i just joined last night and wrote to you guys with a few of the problems i have been havin such as constantly thinking i have a tumour or a heart attack but after i read so many of your msgs last night and i went to bed i couldn't stop thinking and i couldn't sleep. i felt as if my head was going to explope and this mite sound really dumb but i felt as if i was going to have a fit or something... weird i no .. anyway i thought i would just tell you abit more about me and hopefully i will hear from some ppl going through the same thing. This crap is starting to really effect my life.. for years i thought i could control it my fanily and friends used to just laugh my behaviour off but now its getting to a point where they are all so sick of telling me there is nothing wrong with me that it really scares me cause what if one day something is wrong.. noone will believe me. it is starting to rub off on my 9year old dsaughter she is a drama queen and 2weeks ago she got a migrane headache and was throwing up, she thought she was going to die, this is all my fault. i was a mess calling the ambo's i was sure she had a tumour or minningcocal (cant spell) and i freaked that much i got dizzy felt sick and everything else. i couldn't even help her .
    i constanly stay awake at night just laying there thinking ... what if one of my kids died i even make myself cry i can picture it in my head how they die how sad i am .. why do i do this? does anyone else do that ???????
    i just want to feel normal hey, why is that so hard, all my friends and family are why are we so different what is wrong that we feel this way all the time
    thanks heaps for listening again i hope this all made sense
    thanks

Hey,
    Im no expert when it comes to health anxiety, but having anxiety i am constantly on the loo out for some sort of health risk.
    You are not sad. i couldnt even describe the things ive seen in my mind, its enough to make me cry and get sent to the looney bin. i have had some nasty,messed up visions. Amd i doubt im the only one. Can you really blame us though? we do go through alot. and the amount of horror on tv etc, that hels the visions come. keep busy and watch lotsa healthy programmes etc to get rid of those! if you think ones coming, count back from 100 as fast but clear as you can.
    Dont want you to get upset or anything, but your daughter could pick your behaviour up. I did with mine. my mum's agoraphobic and the next thing, so was i. i know it wasnt intended, its scientific, you do as mum does etc, when you young, you learn from others! Maybe just try to not let your daughter over hear your worries? i know its hard.
    Hope ive helped.
    Becci x

Kiss25 its totally scary when your kids have those migraines! To be honest i thought my 9 yr old had something nasty a couple of years ago when her migraines started & she would be sick with them, she used to say she was going to die, i was petrified (managed to be cool & calm in front of her though) but the doc said he knew she didnt have anything nasty because apparently thats not the usual symptom of a brain tumor? I wasnt totally convinced but i trusted him & another doctor i spoke to about it & 2 years on she still gets them about twice a month but usually managed to catch them in time & use paracetamol and 90% of the time that works and we can avoid the vomitting.
    But its normal to worry about our kids, and calling an ambulance was better to be safe than sorry hun.
    C xxxxxxxxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

thank you so much for your replies they mean alot your all so nice to me

thanks so much from the bottom of my heart ... it's great having ppl understand , because none of my friends or family understand and i'[m sick of them telling me i'm crazy and laugh at me and think i'm just being stupid

I'am fearing the same thing as you. Headaches, ear buzzing, and I even have a droopy eye at times, hiccups too. I googled and now I'm really scared . I just had a ct scan of my sinus' and came back normal. Had my eyes checked and they weren't bad, yet my vision is weird.
    I'am more scared now than ever and feel so very alone with this.
    my right side of my nose and above my eye hurts it aches bad sometimes but the sinus came back normal so i'm more afraid now of what it is!
    I'am on meds now because of the anxiety and panic over it all.
    I'm too afraid to even say the words BT...and will not get an mri...too scared!

kiss

Maybe some CBT might help you find ways to keep rational and help you to learn to manage these thoughts so you can respond appropriately to situations that may arise

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

thanks again your help has been amazing and i couldn't feel as good as i do right now without it
    i will definatley keep my thoughts and fears away from my children i have always tried as best as i can. When i read back what i have written and all your replies it seems to make alot more sense
    you guys are great i hope you are all having a good day today

Thread Information