Thread: severe burning sensation with anxiety

severe burning sensation with anxiety

Hy, plz any body help me if he/she faced this situation. From almost 5 months I felt severe severe burning sensation in my stomach, chest ,arms, neck, feet and back head too. With the fear of becoming senseless the fear grown up and almost every second I felt something is to happened. There was lot of sleep in my eyes but when I shut my eye for sleep the burning sensation speeded up and for almost 7 days I cld’nt sleep. 7/24 I died died and died. i went to lot of doctors but no results. Then after 7 dys the weather was changed and some rain came I go out and enjoyed a bit for 3 hrs then I felt the burning sensation remained very less in my body and bearable . I slept for 4 to5 hrs that night but for may days I felt dim from my brain. When this dim situation did’nt go for almost 15 days I went to psychologist and said him the symptoms and all my anxious past ( lot of common reasons but its true that I faced a lot home tension and I did’nt sleep at night , smoking very much, eager for fulfillment of all desires, felt lot of hunger of food after almost 1hr of meal even having good meal.) the Dr. suggested me one tab (cetopram) . next day after inhaling that tab I felt more dizzy and after some time suddenly burning sensation came up again with great intensity , I felt dry tongue and more dizzy more dizzy and being senseless for almost 5 seconds then I quit this tab. And went to PHD homeopathic Dr. . he said that its 100% poison case and said he also faced this situation too. Assured me that u will be bcom stable soon and said to be busy ryt now . now the situation is that most of the time I am captured with the fear of burning ( really burning is unbearable). Now when I feel anxiety, fear and hopelessness the burning sensation speed up. And talking with other ppl , remain busy or exercise reduse this burning . vomiting sensation was also there with my symptoms. Now the fear of uncurable disease or going back to previous position and depression is not going . My homeopathic Dr. is very hopeful in my case after having blood sample(after checking my blood) each time I visit he said system of body is recovering and will be better soon. Now I m feeling very bit well and can sleep as much I can . now the burning is controllable . but unknown fear is still here that do not let me do all my activities properly. Contrrolable fear with dizziness and some time seems uncontrollable is still here. ( I know there are lot of mistakes in this message but after 5 months ( cutting off all activities and full of fear ) this is my first msg so, plz don’t feel. Plz plz if any one hving this sort of feeling plz tell me the cure .is it curable or hve to bear till death.plz plz tell me

male 25 yr,did M.COM recently, good looking and bodybuilder.

I hv read ur prob. I hv same prob for the last 2yrs or more. can u remember since when ur prob started i guess u know. bcos i can remember how my prob started. since i hv been through a traumatic event.i didn't tell everybody except a few people. but i still dont't find any cure to this. did u check ur liver function any time? let me know in reply.

my hpath definitly giving me remedies from 5 months but the fear is ( cud i be cured and returned at normal or this disease will go till death).although my hpath was also given poison too soon after coming pak from usa after completing phd and then he had lot of meeting with GP'S AND PSYCHOLOGISTS BUT NO FRUITFUL AND then he made his own cure with hpathy medicines and his severe burning sensations and fear of panic went away. acording to him that poisoning caused from hashish, any drug or a pure poison sabotage the centers of brain and that wat my case. i knw he is competant very hopeful but i m very much worry about my case and seems i will never come at normal and this creats more fear and hopelessness and eventually burning and obsession. PLEASE i want to be assured that " is my case curable with hpathy or....... ". i also want to tell here that i masterbate a lot before desiease and still too( its ashamable but hve to say). also when first time i hve this ( u may say anxiety attak) a little quantity of hashish was smoked by me( i hve been smoking from 5 yrs. but i used hashish(one or half cigrett in a week or twice a week) even 4 months ago from my disease. my this act emotionally teasing me alot bcoz i never even think to smoke hashish and always tried to abstain from it but cought by it in the end(ALL other boys who hve been smoking hashish and even bear from many years are still healty and calm and cool but why i m?.. its frustraiting for me that i was caught by this desiease soon after complelting my degree. all others boys and girls are at work and i m at bed . i was among the most cheerful students and host lot EWLCOME AND FAREWEL CEREMONIES in university. i was prominent. now seems to me that i hve lived my life and now nothing lleft. becose this desiease confined me helpless. I M not begging sympathy plz tell me truth " my case is curable or i m just dreaming " PLZ I M SEEKING HELP FROM MY SENIOR MEMBERS AND HPATH PROFESSIONAL TOO. CAN HPATH VIL HVE A MIRACLE HERE. hy wahid try to homeopathic medicine it is affecting me

WET EYE male 25 yr, good looking and bodybuilder.

Re: severe burning sensation with anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    my hpath definitly giving me remedies from 5 months but the fear is ( cud i be cured and returned at normal or this disease will go till death).although my hpath was also given poison too soon after coming pak from usa after completing phd and then he had lot of meeting with GP'S AND PSYCHOLOGISTS BUT NO FRUITFUL AND then he made his own cure with hpathy medicines and his severe burning sensations and fear of panic went away. acording to him that poisoning caused from hashish, any drug or a pure poison sabotage the centers of brain and that wat my case. i knw he is competant very hopeful but i m very much worry about my case and seems i will never come at normal and this creats more fear and hopelessness and eventually burning and obsession. PLEASE i want to be assured that " is my case curable with hpathy or....... ". i also want to tell here that i masterbate a lot before desiease and still too( its ashamable but hve to say). also when first time i hve this ( u may say anxiety attak) a little quantity of hashish was smoked by me( i hve been smoking from 5 yrs. but i used hashish(one or half cigrett in a week or twice a week) even 4 months ago from my disease. my this act emotionally teasing me alot bcoz i never even think to smoke hashish and always tried to abstain from it but cought by it in the end(ALL other boys who hve been smoking hashish and even bear from many years are still healty and calm and cool but why i m?.. its frustraiting for me that i was caught by this desiease soon after complelting my degree. all others boys and girls are at work and i m at bed . i was among the most cheerful students and host lot EWLCOME AND FAREWEL CEREMONIES in university. i was prominent. now seems to me that i hve lived my life and now nothing lleft. becose this desiease confined me helpless. I M not begging sympathy plz tell me truth " my case is curable or i m just dreaming " PLZ I M SEEKING HELP FROM MY SENIOR MEMBERS AND HPATH PROFESSIONAL TOO. CAN HPATH VIL HVE A MIRACLE HERE. hy wahid try to homeopathic medicine it is affecting me

WET EYE male 25 yr, good looking and bodybuilder.
    How are u now?

Thread Information