Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd grovesnor garden centre chester meet up

2nd grovesnor garden centre chester meet up

hi every1,well the first meet up went well,so lets do another one,end of may sound good ?
    tanya x x x

Re: 2nd grovesnor garden centre chester meet up

Another meet up would be a good idea,

Robin & Julie

hi paul,well im glad to hear your doing well and feeling the fear and doing it anyway,the last two weeks for me have been a bit up and down to be honest but not because of anxiety issues just normal life issues,i tried to go back to working more than part time at a farm shop just near me,i was a bit nervous at first( normal nervous) and i really loved it i soon settled in and loved the job,then we had to try and get child care for nicole which i thought would be easy,but wasnt and then we worked out the cost of chidcare and the wages i would be getting and in the end it worked out i would be working for hardly anything so it didnt work out,but hey on a positive note,ive proved to myself im comfterble with working with people i dont know and had no anxiety issues.
    yes im keeping my journal going its great after all these years of looking for some kind of miracle cure for myself ive realised this:
    i was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence,but it comes from within it is there all the time.
    i really do beleive in positive thinking,it takes a while to get into learning to think positive instead of negative but it really works.
    anyway the date i can do the meet up is the sat 30th of this month at 11am again,after that it would be after june because in june im going to france for two weeks and have also got a christening to go to the weekend we get back.
    so let me know what you think ?

robin and julie,hope you two are ok,and hope you can make it to the meet up ?

take care everyone
    tanya x x

Hi all
    We are both well .

We hope to make it to the meet, on the 30th.

Robin & Julie

Hi Paul,

doesn't sound like a good manager if you ask me.

I'm just back from working the weekend in Perth, Scotland.( I'm sure the drive gets longer each year.) So we hope to make it this Saturday

regards

Robin & Julie

Hi Paul

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Is it Just Saturday morning you've got to work?

Could you make it in the afternoon? How are you fixed Tanya?

Robin & Julie

If its nice tomorrow I will order ice cream

Ah Sorry, Julie has just reminded me of inlaws visiting!! Sat afternoon so no good sorry

hey everyone sorry for the short notice aswell i wont be able to make it tomorow either because my boyfriend forgot he has to cover a shift for someone tomorrow,if any of you want to chat about anything you can pm me,im off to france for two weeks next saturday im really excited havent been abroad since having my daughter,im still sticking with the positive thinking and the results are brilliant ive never felt so positive in ages so i am really happy,anyway i hope we can sort out another meet up soon but in the meantime i think it would be nice if we posted on this thread how weve all been getting on,and of course all the positive things weve done which we need to celebrate,take care julie and robin and paul see you all soon
    tanya x x

Hi Tanya,

thats a shame never mind we will have to make another date after you get back from France. Have a great time.

Robin & Julie

hi everyone,
    well i had a fab time in france,panic and anxiety free the whole holiday,except for the first ten minutes of take off on the plane there and back but hey i dealt with it,so does anyone have any dates in mind for our next meet up ?
    tanya x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information