Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Describe what YOUR dizziness feels like??

Re: Head buzzing/shaking feelings + dizziness?

I came on here looking to find a post like this because I'm feeling the same. Knowing other people are feeling it too gives me comfort to know it is just my anxiety. I was at docs yesterday for it and she done tests and said she's not worried doesn't think it is anything

Re: Head buzzing/shaking feelings + dizziness?

It seems exacerbated in public places, while sitting if say... I was looking down at my phone and then I look up at someone who asked me a question.. then I feel it, it is like ...like a brain vibration and visually looks somewhat distorted... my lips even feel like they are vibrating. It happens if I lay flat on my back too. I don't know what to think, but I just really hope that anxiety indeed can cause this even without being 'in' a anxiety attack...cause THAT is what freaks me out, the randomness of it.

---------- Post added at 01:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 ----------

It actually feels almost exactly like if you were to grit your teeth hard and hum lowly...and subsequently visually things move with in the same fashion.. like everything is rotating or trailing...

For those who suffered with rocking/bobbing dizziness.. how did you feel in cars?

Specifically.. did you feel better in motion, and worse when the car stopped? Or did you feel terrible in motion and better when the car stopped?

Re: Describe what YOUR dizziness feels like??

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Does anyone else suffer with this right now? Since days of major panicking last week about my heart, I had a headache for 2/3 days and then followed lightheadness - like walking on a boat, and also a very strange squeezing/buzzing sensation in my head which I can feel at my temples. It feels a bit similar to that rush of head feeling you get from standing up fast, but different at the same time. The squeezing sensations come in waves, and I can go for an hour without having one, but they can be quite constant. Sometimes when standing, sometimes, sitting down - I haven't noticed a particular trigger. The lightheadness is there quite often if I'm walking. All symptoms go away if I lie down, so I'm worried what this could be. Absolutely exhausted as well.

Had a check over at A&E on Sunday morning because I was very worried, BP and ECG fine. But symptoms still persist.

I had persistent dizziness after the birth of my son. The vertigo was constant and I couldn’t walk down a hallway straight, without feeling very dizzy. Turns out I had a double inner ear infection that messed with my center of balance. This was months ago, and I still feel someone off balance at least once a day but notice it when my ears feel full. I had an mri of my brain and head and all they found was sinus cysts. So, everyone with allergies and who are prone to ear infections, fluid buildup in the inner ear VERY commonly causes feelings of disequilibrium.

Mine feels like when I turn my head fast I sometimes go lightheaded and the only way to describe is that it takes a while for my eyes to catch up I don’t no if it’s all in my head because I focus on it

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie2389 View Post
    Mine feels like when I turn my head fast I sometimes go lightheaded and the only way to describe is that it takes a while for my eyes to catch up I don’t no if it’s all in my head because I focus on it
    It could literally be that your eyes take a bit to catch up. Mine do. It isn't a nefarious circumstance though.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Re: Does Caffeine Bring On Vertigo?

I've had dizziness/vertigo once from an ear infection. What I get more often is light-headedness. I describe it as feeling like my body is balanced, but my brain feels like it's bobbing around in my head. I don't know whether it's from anxiety or from my chronic illness (myalgic encephalomyelitis). Either way, it's unpleasant. I had my most severe episode of it today, which lasted several hours.
    I encourage anyone who's struggling with their doctor to take your health into your own hands. You can always start by checking reviews at www.RateMDs.com. And don't forget to leave a positive review for the doctors you appreciate! FYI: Here are some tips on writing an online review of your doctors: http://abt.cm/1lZUdaF

I've been experiencing dizziness for just under 2 weeks. I injured my ear (stupidly) slightly before it began, and I hope it can largely be attributed to that, as I'm worrying about far worse things.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information