Thread: Had a blip :(:(

Had a blip :(:(

Hi guys,

Posted the other day to advise everyone how great I was feeling after 8 weeks on Cit but Ive had a blip past few days and thought Id post so we can actually have a fair representation of the drug - its not plain sailing!!

Currently on 20mg....last few days Ive had that horrible anxiety in pit of stomach which spreads down arms and legs and makes me shaky, disturbing thoughts absolutely terrified that Im going to go mad and harm my son or bf! and constant nausea like I could vomit at any time!!

Im taking my meds first thing in the morning but the nausea is pretty much all day and Im feel particularly nauseous just now!! Do you think going up to 25mg or 30mg will help atall?

xx

Re: Had a blip :(:(

Hi ive just gone up to 30mg today plus doc gave me some anti nausea pills aswell as they make me feel very nauseas when i first take them!! last time i needed 30mg too cause 20mg just wasnt enough
    Nicola xx

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidensmum View Post
    Hi guys,

Posted the other day to advise everyone how great I was feeling after 8 weeks on Cit but Ive had a blip past few days and thought Id post so we can actually have a fair representation of the drug - its not plain sailing!!

Currently on 20mg....last few days Ive had that horrible anxiety in pit of stomach which spreads down arms and legs and makes me shaky, disturbing thoughts absolutely terrified that Im going to go mad and harm my son or bf! and constant nausea like I could vomit at any time!!

Im taking my meds first thing in the morning but the nausea is pretty much all day and Im feel particularly nauseous just now!! Do you think going up to 25mg or 30mg will help atall?

xx
    Hi Kaidensmum,

So sorry your not feeling too great, go and see your gp and talk about how your feeling. Ask your gp about increasing your cit. I hope you feel better soon.

Yvonne

Hey, are you on packs of 28? That is how big mine is, it's just, doing the maths with a pack of 28 and you've been on them for about 8 weeks it could be possible that if you're on the third pack it might be a bad pack?

Could be totally wrong though.

You're not going mad, you're just anxious
    Sounds like you're very close to the right dose but just not quite there yet. 25 or 30 could be your magic number, and it may be worth changing to evening so at least you're in bed when you get the nausia.
    Careful though, not to give the boyfriend a carrot and sweetcorn shampoo

Sorry to hear you're having a blip :( it may be worth speaking to your GP about it, good luck

Thanks for all your replies guys

Felt much better today! But defoz going to go up to 25mg on Monday when I get my repeat prescription!! And is it possible to get a 'bad pack'?? I thought they were all the same??

Felt a bit detached today but hoping this is the end of this particular episode of anxiety and went through most of today without feeling sick and miraculously didnt have a headache! Has anyone else found they get headaches on Cit??

I dealt with this blip much better than I have with any previously so hopefully thats a good sign! And counselling starting next week! I WILL GET BETTER And you all will too!!

xx

Never had a headache since starting on Cit, and the chances of a "bad pack", very very slim.
    We all have blips, and they can be quite devestating at the time. Makes us think we're back to square 1 and never going to get better, but as you say we DO get better. I've had A&D four times in 20 years, with two periods of seven or eight years where I'm off the meds and enjoying life to the full. Still had blips during these good periods though, and managed to get over them without meds. Then there are the "other" blips that go on for a few weeks or months in some cases, and the longer you leave it, the harder it is to fix. Good to hear you're on the mend.

I have to go fishing now

I get terrible headaches on cit :( used to get tension headaches with the anxiety anyway though, at least with these headaches a couple of paracetamol usually help

Thread Information