When I got my panic disorder, it was during my second year of college. I still had 2 years to go at the time. Turned into 6 with my issues. I was sick for a whole year and had to take off. I was waking up every morning at 4am violently ill until 3pm. I was miserable. I lost so much weight. I looked like a vampire. I really wanted to die. I constantly thought about how much happier I'd be without having to deal with it. But I also thought about being only 21 years old. How am I going to finish college? How am I going to work? How am I going to support myself? I'm only 1/4 through my life! It was very very depressing.

But I pushed myself, and finally got out of that mode for the most part. I got to where I could work and go to school. Now I've been off school since June (graduated) and haven't gotten a job yet. I've slowly slinked back into going nowhere and doing nothing. Every once in awhile I go to Disneyland or I go out to eat. I have no social life though, and being as I just had a big panic attack today with family visiting, I'm worried about getting a job again. I will do it though. It might be rough. I might get really ill again. But I will do it. And I have confidence that you can too.