I recently applied for ESA as my doctor said I was unable to work. I started recieving it and then had a medical.

I went along to the medical and explained this was the first time I'd left the house in months and answered all his questions about what I can't do. I recently also got another sick note from the doctor signing me off for 8 weeks again.

I've just got a letter today after the medical saying that I scored 0 points and am not entitled to ESA. Its craziness. One of the questions is "you don't usually feel very anxious or scared about meeting new people or going to places that you have been before" which is completely untrue and I told him so. Another one is "you are able to get to a familier place without someone's help" which is also untrue. In fact all of them say I can do things that I can't and it feels like they've not even looked at the medical or questionair that I have done.

They've stopped my money now and I've got no idea what to do. This form reads like its about someone else. Any help please people? I've got no money coming in now :(