Just thought I'd post about this as it's been happening for months, mainly when I'm driving, but trying to focus in other situations is hard too. My eyes will blur over and I have to shake my head to get them to focus again, I've had my eyes tested and they said they were fine, some days it doesn't happen but others it's bad and today is terrible.

I'm undergoing fertility treatment after years of TTC which hasn't worked so far so I'm having an operation in 5 weeks (which of course is freaking me out), and my fingers and arms go numb since a car accident so I'm seeing a neurologist and rheumatologist about that too to see where there's a trapped nerve.

I think the eye pain, headaches (I've suffered with hemiplegic migraines for years) and blurring of vision are stress related as these symptoms are far worse if I worry about them. The numbness and fertility problems are real ones, which seem to be triggering the other problems or making them worse.

I think I'm a person that doesn't handle stress well and holds it all in, which in turn makes me ill, as unless people know me very well, I put on a happy face whilst freaking out inside.

Basically I feel like my anxiety is getting worse on a daily basis, therefore more symptoms are manifesting themselves, making my anxiety worse and I'm worried I'm going to have a complete breakdown if I don't get on top of this.

Any advice would be so helpful,

Thank you fellow worriers xxx