Thread: brown discharge

brown discharge

a few weeks ago i answered somebodys post when they noticed that they had brown discharge well now its happened to me last nite when i wiped i noticed that i had a faint stain of brown i dident think much of it as it was very faint so i flushed and thought no`more of it.
    later on tho when i wiped there was more of it and had got worse it was a bit gooie.

last time i had this the doc said it was an infection but i really dont think it is im not due for my period till two weeks i have a 6 month old and the last time i got this it was just after i had a baby???
    thats when the doc said it was an infection.

i was told when i was carrying my baby that i had quiet a big fibroid would this be anything to do with it?

my periods are really really heavy aswell dont know if that means anything im a bit worried does any ladys have this or know more about it????

a life lived in fear is a life half lived

Re: brown discharge

Hi, I used to get it at times. As far as I know it's hormone related, so I would say that the fact you have a 6 month old, could mean that your hormones are trying to "settle" back into a routine. I doubt it's an infection too. Good luck with motherhood xx

thanks ive had it all day today it started last nite been on me mind all day ive had 5 children but only had since the last twoxx

Wow five! I guess it's a bit late to wish you luck with motherhood then If my memory serves me right, I only got the brown discharge after giving birth to my son, and I was told by my doctor that is was hormone related... it's something to do with "old blood" I think? Mine always settled within a couple of days

hahah yes i am a dabb hand now when it comes to kids. yes i had it after my little girl and ive got it back after my last boy but it was 6 months ago does that seem to long ago to you??? its fading now after bout two daysxx

No it doesn't sound too long... I think as we get older, things take longer to settle. Our bodies don't "perform" as well after 5, as they would after one...

thats a good answer its gone today thanks for your advice i had a really horrible achy pain down below in the right side of my stomach and that seeemed to go aswell weird.....

Hi, did you ever find out what this was because of?
    A x

Could have been ovulation, given the achey feeling and the fact that it was two weeks before your period.

Thread Information