Thread: Blurry Vision/Dull and panic

Red face Blurry Vision/Dull and panic

I had another anxiety symptom today where my vision went completely dull after I came in from sunlight and I had to turn the light on has anybody else got this?

As soon as this comes on I panic. I have also been quite tense and worried. I have also been tense when talking and got nervous and come out with with words and not realising what I said. I just feel I'm going mad. I feel anxious at this point.

I think I've also had a bit of depersonalization with the dreams I've had I wake up and check if i was really dreaming or not.

Re: Blurry Vision/Dull and panic

i get this also the light is a problem i have also and yes at first it got really panicy to the point of almost passing out but it seemed to happen only when its really light and mostly sun light i have finaly got ued to it but i still get dizy with it as my had as to kick in to play faster to cope you could have over sensatice eyes or you might have something that looks with depresson as i do. well it seems to happen more with the sun and thats mostly when i get really down.
    Last edited by Rexzooly; 21-06-08 at 05:04.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I had another anxiety symptom today where my vision went completely dull after I came in from sunlight and I had to turn the light on has anybody else got this?
    Hey
    I think it's perfectly normal for your vision to need to adjust after coming from a bright light into duller. Your way of thinking may mean you feel anxious about it, but it really happens to everyone I believe. It's all scientifically explainable, but I can't do that as am not clever enough!
    B x

Quote Originally Posted by befuddled1 View Post
    Hey
    I think it's perfectly normal for your vision to need to adjust after coming from a bright light into duller. Your way of thinking may mean you feel anxious about it, but it really happens to everyone I believe. It's all scientifically explainable, but I can't do that as am not clever enough!
    B x

better then my reply lol
    Last edited by Rexzooly; 21-06-08 at 05:04.

lol Rex
    Good for others to know they're not alone in what they are worried about though - and you had that covered!

Quote Originally Posted by befuddled1 View Post
    lol Rex
    Good for others to know they're not alone in what they are worried about though - and you had that covered!
    Thanks .
    Last edited by Rexzooly; 21-06-08 at 05:05.

When you are in bright light your pupils are small. When you are in low light your pupils are large-too let more light in. When you go from bright to dull it takes a short while for your pupils to adjust. Your eyes are working just as they should.

Thread Information