Thread: Will it still go away?

Will it still go away?

This may seem like a dumb question but will a stomach bug/norovirus still go away if i don't throw up?

I realised me and my other half possibly had the norovirus or another bug today after we arrived in town(that's a funny story but in short he ruined Debenhams floor, and i brought us both buckets to throw up in until we got home, still going was a bad idea )
    Now I've not had the norovirus before and i'm coping pretty well i mean i'm not going crazy and my health anxiety is pretty great but...
    I can handle the diarrhoea part but the vomiting part really gets me, i do have the stomach sort of ache like i could but with my emtophobia i really don't want to so i haven't all day. But will the illness still go away if i don't? I know the best thing to do to get over it is just throw up but i'm really not ready today.

Xx

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Re: Will it still go away?

yes it will..... but don't try and force yourself not to throw up that will make things worse... the body needs to get rid of the toxins and being sick is a way to do that.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information