Thread: Bowel and stomach issues

Bowel and stomach issues

Hey for the last 4 weeks I've been feelin nauseous and having hunger pains when not hungry.. Been trying for a baby so didn't panic. Done tests (x6) all negative 😢😔But last 2 weeks I've had insane indegestion, acid reflux,nausea , pains like hungry but I've eaten stomach cramps diarrhoea in the morning after eating and tummy pain. I've Alex omprezole for years on and off as was diagnose with gastritis when had ends copy 4 years ago... Every morning I'm in tummy pain after I eat puts me off eating but then I have intense nausea and hunger feelings.when oh toilet lots of pain and cramps My throat hurts ,my thighs hurt my doctor put me on lanzoproze but I feel really awful an anxious anyone else had this ! I'm terrified its stomach cancer. Please help xx

Re: Bowel and stomach issues

If you've seen your doctor, I'm pretty sure he would have made it clear if he thought there was anything truly bad going on.

However, I can still empathise, I've been having stomach issues of my own that have me worried sick. Stomach issues are typical anxiety.

Re: Bowel and stomach issues

Hello,
    This sounds like gastritis to me. I went to the doctor last week and was diagnosed with stress induced gastritis. I am finishing up my masters degree (This week) and I have been stressed out in the final few weeks with coursework.
    I was told to take Prilosec for about a month and come back.
    I can tell the symptoms are subsiding due to the medicine and stress relief due to nearly being finished with school.

Thread Information