Thread: Bleeding After Sex, need Advice :(

Bleeding After Sex, need Advice :(

Hello everyone! I’m very new to this website but It would mean a lot if you all could help or if you have been through this as well.
    I’m 22 years old turning 23 in about 3 months I recently got married this past December, I’ve only had one sexual partner and that’s my husband I lost my virginity back in February of last year to my husband ever since then I’ve been sexually active. I’ve always had a history of irregular periods, last year after I started being sexually active my period regulated I even downloaded a tracking cycle app and was right on track with it for about 7 months after that my period has gone back to irregular, now we are in april of 2018 and for the past 3 months I’ve only had my period once or randomly spotting in between weeks. About almost 3 weeks about I started spotting after 2 days of spotting BOOM a heavy flow showed up for about 3 days after those 3 days it was slowly leaving to the point that I was still spotting on day 8. Now we are at almost 3 weeks since my first spotting of my period and it’s fully gone, but now here’s my headache right now throughout my day I don’t bleed at all the moment I start getting wet from sexual activities with my husband I start spotting very little right after sex I head to the bathroom and there is blood again, this is the 4th time it happens now :( no period throughout my day but I start bleeding after sex, it last for maybe the whole night I’m asleep and stop early morning. should I be worried or could this just be my period still ? I’m sorry if this is really long but I really need help :( I provided a photo for you guys I hope it’s not to private for you guys to see but that’s the amount I bleed after sex. I’m worried since I’ve done my googling for about 2 days now and I’ll see is Cancer cancer cancer .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Bleeding After Sex, need Advice :(

Hi Maggiexo, before you drive yourself in to more worry, It does not mean anything could be wrong if you have spotting during sex or not during sex.
    You have already said that your periods are irregular and sex can sometimes bring on a period before time or there may be some residue from the last one.
    It would not hurt to make an appointment to see your doctor to put your mind at rest, otherwise you will be worrying about all the time.
    It may be case that your body is readjusting to a new life with intercourse.

Re: Bleeding After Sex, need Advice :(

I had this in my twenties too. It turned out to be hormone/contraception related. Have you recently started a hormonal contraception?

Thread Information