17 days ago my doctor changed me from 40mg citalopram to 15mg mitazapine because I was having prolonged bouts of depression again (Ive suffered for 20ish years).I have turned from a really patient reasoned mum/wife into a psychotic crazy mum/wife. I am so irritable n angry (not as depressed though but I cry when angry). I just cant let anything lie. I argue over the slightest most futile thing. EG. I bent down to pick litter off the kitchen floor which I accidentally dropped n banged my back on the breakfast bar as I came up. My reaction? I punched the breakfast bar n shouted at it "you stupid thing" over n over again whilst crying. I really wanted to lay into it! If people get in my way I want to scream. If I drop something I scream, if my lovely daughter cheeks me or doesnt do as I ask immediately I scream in anger at her and I just go on n on at her n have to apologise once Ive calmed down, at the supermarket checkout I couldnt load my trolley as quick as the checkout lady was putting them through the till the other day, I was shaking with anger n was very tearful. I wanted to smack her!I hasten to add I didnt! My husband used my green chopping board to cut meat today and he knows thats for veg only so we dont get salmonella. My reaction? I flipped my lid calling him stupid and saying he didnt care about our health n then I threw a perfectly good chopping board in the bin! I cud have just put it in the dishwasher to kill any germs but I just flipped! I ranted on for ages about it!~ Im usually very patient n calm, this is so not me n I hate it. Its strange how I hit inanimate objects but I can stop myself when it comes to people thank goodness!~i feel like an imposter has taken over me!Will this go away and when please?Dont know how long my family n I can put up with this constant boiling kettle!