Thread: KILL OR CURE!!!!!!

KILL OR CURE!!!!!!

hello everyone!!! well ive landed myself in it again but big style this time!!! i have done voluntary work for many years for an animal charity the cinnamon trust and today they rang me and asked me if i would go to the football stadium where southampton fc play on saturday have lunch with the directors and attend a press conference then go onto the pitch in front of thousands of people and be presented with a cheque that they haveraised for the cinnamon trust!!! no pressure then!!! i had to say yes cos its a lot of money and at the moment im feeling quite calm ive decided that if i can do that then it will go a long way towards my recovery!!! other half is coming with me so that always makes me brave!!! the thought of all the animals that need the money to help them will drag me there anyhow!!! sorry to waffle but just looking for some words of advice i hope i dont freak out in a packed stadium when everyones looking!!! thanks for listening guys hope you are all well luv kaz x

You can do it Kaz, we will be thinking of you mate.
    Just look at your other half and let the crowd fade into the background?

Davexx

The moment will overtake any panic/anxiety

You can do this

Good luck.

Nicola

Hi Kaz,

Thats brilliant news, you should be proud of what you've done, i'm sure you'll do it, if it was me i would be checking out the players legs (did i say that out loud!!!)

Have a brilliant day - you'll be fine, and good luck!!!

Take care.

Marie XXX

Go Kaz you can do it, it will be a wonderfull experience, you will love it. Will be thinking of you.

Best wishes,

Polly

Well done for having the bottle to do itt. Many wouldn't. I hope everything goes finewhich i'm sure it will. Remember, panic feelings are only normal reactions that are exagerrated. They are not harmful and nothing worse will happen. Thinking about what mayhappen is unhelpful. Try to enjoy the experience (however hard this may be) and think positively. Take some slow deep breaths when you feel panic coming on and conciously feel yourself relaxing your tense muscles. If all else fails try to distract your thoughts away from your panic by say trying to do something like trying to remember what you had for dinner last week.

I really hope it goes well for you and will be thinking of you. Being prepared to take the step of going means you are already half way there. Good luck

thanks for all the replies and advice everyone!! still feel very calm about it mmm hopethat dosent mean im in for a major freak out on saturday morning!!! will let you know how it goes luv kaz

Thread Information