Thread: UGH!!

UGH!!

This Norovirus WON'T go away! Been sick since Sunday night. Now mostly diarrhea and nausea. Luckily I haven't vomited about 48 hours, but I feel like I'm going to, lol.

Now my sister and mom have it just as bad as me. My doctor called to check in because she saw I went to the ER, and mentioned nothing about my blood work so I assume it's fine (no leukemia??).

The nausea and diarrhea are really frustrating though. Mostly just posting this here for my own entertainment, and because the call from the doctor, even though it was a positive call, sent me into a little bit of a spiral.

Re: UGH!!

The flu is a *!@^# no doubt. Three days is nothing. The old saying, it takes a week to catch it, a week to have it and a week to get rid of it is pretty accurate and don't be surprised if you have lingering symptoms for a week or two longer.

Feel better soon!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Norovirus is pretty horrible. My GF had it a few years ago and lost a couple of stone in a week. She said she wouldn't recommend it as a diet plan though!

I hope you feel better soon.

I had norovirus a few years ago. It was truly grim, but I'm still here.

I was also laid up for most of January with the flu (actual flu, not manflu or a cold I'm being melodramatic about). Sometimes these things just take time to pass. But they do pass.

Thread Information