Hi,
Iīve tried to find information of someone that have experienced what I am experiencing. I started with 25 mg of Zoloft during 24 days, increased the dose to 37,5 mg during 5 days and then started 50 mg 18 days ago. From the beginning I had side effects with stomach problems, vision problems, stiff back but these problems subsided, I also got more depressed and got quite a lot of anxiety but mostly during the day, getting better from 5-6 pm. The strange thing is that from day 14 on 50 mg I have started to have much more anxiety during all the day and night. So much that I've been forced to take lorazepam daily. I donīt understand this high increase of anxiety at this stage. In the beginning I was also more stable and had more energy and psychological strength. If I donīt take lorazepam today I canīt function at all. Everything I found online is: either the side effects subside quite soon or continue the same until the meds kick in. But I havenīt read anything about whatīs happening in my case. Is there anyone that experienced something like this. Could my dose be to high, even if it's very low? I was actually on these meds (25 mg) during 15 years (but since they only made me feel worse during 24 days my Dr said to increase the dose to the therapeutic dose 50 mg and now he say I should continue on 50 mg at least 1 more week) Could it be that the medicine (50 mg) reached itīs therapeutic level after 14 days and I'm now experiencing the "real" side effects before the meds kick in???
Honestly, I feel quite confused... Any ideas?