So I started my anxiety journey again about 3 weeks ago after not being on citalopram for a whole year my anxiety came back with a bang. I punished myself because I thought I have everything in life I want, I am engaged I have an amazing supporting family but I could shift this feeling of hating everyday waking up and feeling low. I have intrusive thoughts down to my anxiety and it made me feel at some points like I couldn't carry on. I went to the doctors and they put me back onto 20mg of citalopram.

3 weeks on I still struggle in the morning and do still have my bad days but I just want to reassure people that it does get better, try not to focus on what is happening tomorrow so much and focus what is going on today, also I find sometimes I put so much pressure on myself and think why am I not cured after 3 weeks but push that negative thought to the back of your mind and always think I will get there I just take a little bit longer than others don't think you will never get there because one day it will just click remember when you have your bad days its not a back step or that you are failing and that tomorrow will be better anxiety is a battle but as long as you are determined its something we can all beat !