Hi! i've had a pretty rough couple of weeks which doesn't help but the main problem is that my family have a holiday booked to portugal this sunday coming (22nd may).
Since the holiday was booked sometime last year, i've never really thought about it as it's always been something too far in the future. However, its pretty soon now and doc is giving me diazepam.
I know for a fact i wouldn't be able to go without the diazepam - but maybe the diazepam will help? I don't know as i've never tried it before. I'm gonna try and take it on wednesday for a test to see how it makes me feel but i'm very scared about taking it.
How does it make you feel? Because smoking weed is a big no no for me as it freaks me out so much, and i've seen someone compare it to being stoned. I don't want the spaced out feeling as that also panics me.
I have seen a lot of people say its helped them which makes me feel a bit better, but i don't want to take it and feel 'spaced out' even if that is calming, because then i will worry and panic that it's in my system and i can't get it out etc etc.
I could go into more detail about the holiday/flight etc. but i'll stick to the main problem for now!
Sorry this was longer than i intended. Thanks very much for any help !