Thread: Hello....I would appreciate a few comments

Hello....I would appreciate a few comments

I've not been on for sometime, but basically I thought that everything was getting better. I was due to visit my uncle, who is seriously ill in hospital, but I had a few too many beers last night. Basically, having a slight hangover brought on a panic attack about travelling and going to the hospital, where incidentally my Father had stayed a bit before he died.

I got myself into such a state that I had ring my cousin and tell him I couln't go and explained why. Naturally, he was very understanding, but I still feel like a complete and utter...well I won't sware. What anoys me more is that last week I went up town (I live in London) and a really good time with no problems. Why did I let myself go over the top, when I know that the after effects cause me to panic.

Ian W

Re: Hello....I would appreciate a few comments

hi there ian look i can under stand when i get drunk the next day i find not only do i have a hang over but my anxiety is 10 fold and i think this is cos i fear death so much that i try to keep myself as helthy as pos so when i have put a lot of crap down my neck and i love a drink mind i start to feel one step closer to grave but what you have to try and think is its just my anxiety i am helthy one night on the piss cant kill me if you need to cate feel free to pm me best of luck mate hope this helps

Tetly,

No really, it's just that I feel under an awful lot of presure with my Uncle's situation, like it's my duty to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm very fond of him, but the feelings I was getting was that I needed to get the visit over and done with, which maks me feel a bit guilty.

Ian W

hiya hun, mayb cos u knew u were visiting yr uncle, it may have been playing on your mind and made u anxious and u had a few drinks to relax u and before u know it u have few more etc etc.

i do this alot and i always feel rusbbish for few days after, so i do always try and lay off the drink ess if i know i have something important on next day otherwise im useless.

dont worry about it hun, it happens to us all and when u were out other week and had no worries, mayb thats cos at that time u was not anxious about anything and also u didnt have to visit your uncle.

you will be fine mate. hugs xxx

Hello Ian And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

Hiya to NMP its lovely to have you here
    You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way

Hi there and welcome to NMP

Pooh x
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

hi there and to the site x

a wonderful welcome to no more panic

glad u decided to join us

love from

milly xx

Thread Information