Thread: I've had enough!!

Unhappy I've had enough!!

Hiya everyone.
    Why is it when you think your doing great it takes one knock to put you right back into a depression!!.I feel so low now I feel that I can't cope anymore!!.
    All this has been caused by work again!!.I was ill for 2 days with flu!!!.And low and behold they have taken my senior position off me at work!!.I feel completely devasted by this but what hurts me more is the manager was praising my work and saying I am doing great, my confidence was at an all time high and now they do this!!.
    A very fed up me!!!.

Re: I've had enough!!

hiya hun, that seems really unfair to me that they would do that to u over having flu, mayb you should think about a new job as mayb a change will do u good if u r upto it. i hope u feeling abit better now though as flu really knocks it out of u for weeks. hugs to u xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your flu and job itsonlyme :( Hope you can take some time to get strong again from the flu and then feel stronger in yourself.

Wendy xx

hi hun

a big nmp hug to u

hope that u resolve the work situation

work is my trigger too hun for how i feel about myself

believe that u are valued here at nmp

milly xx

Thanks to you all for your replies and warmth I really apppreciate it.
    Donna I hope your ok hun.Hope to speak with you soon xx

I would ask your manager for an explanation and express your unhappiness at the decision. If the explanation is unsatisfactory and no better than saying you were off with flu and they won't consider giving the position back to you, I would then tell your manager you'll be taking it up with his manager because I would feel his decision would be unjustified. The threat in itself maybe enough to make him change his decision and you would show him character in being prepared to stand up for yourself when you feel agrieved. He would certainly then think twice before crossing your path again in the future.

You don't have to be forceful or argumentative, just be polite but firm and express your unhappiness in the way you've been treated. You'll feel better for it too!

Thread Information