Thread: Light headed....again

Unhappy Light headed....again

Now in 4th week off work with ....well, nobody can tell me actually but I think the GP is erring on anxiety and stress. anyway, thought I was feeling a bit better today and went out for a couple of solo walks. Morning one was OK, had some experiences of heavy head/light headedness/floating head but walked through it. but went out this afternoon and experienced same...except I couldn't get rid of it. come home paranoid that there is definitely something wrong with me. Also v. tearful as son now at Uni. and keep feeling the loss of his humour and fun in the house.
    this head thing.....do others get it? Like there is pressure in the head and the nose, a feeling that there is helium in the head too? Not actually unbalanced, but feel it. often mostly on right hand side...as though that is weighted! I am having cranial osteopathy on Wednesday in the vain hope that it might help. What about TMJ problems? anybody else had these? my jaw definitely grinds and I had a filling done earlier this year (right hand side) and remember finding it really painful holding my jaw open for so long.
    Anyway, enough rabbiting. I really feel fed up at the moment...sorry.

Re: Light headed....again

Hiya, this anxiety thing sure does test us doesnt it! My symptoms are very similar to yours, my main one is dizziness and off balance. I often also get that weird feeling in my head like it feels so full and bizzy and about to burst and it just makes me feel "not right" it never causes me any pain though. Ive had this for almost a year now, infact its a year on oct 19th. I also went on the sick from work for 3 weeks but ended up going back because i didnt feel any different as wen i was at work and i find the best way for me to cope with this is to just go about my life as normal and best as i can and try to keep my mind occupied and work helps me do this, im not saying its not always there at the back of mind but im determined im not gonna give in to it im only 33 and its not going to get the better of me! im having good days and bad days at the minute but im told this is normal.
    look after yourself and take it easy tracey x

Re: Light headed....again

Sounds like a sinus issue to me?

Thread Information