Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 sharp pain

1 sharp pain

please help. every day pains i can just about manage. but today i keep getting one sharp pain in the left hand sidejust where the bone meets in the middle. im not explaining the position very well but i hope you understand. any way its very frightening. with it comes very slight v shortness of breath and sudden sweat. please help only if you have it. i think my heart is saying todays the day. ive had enough. please this is something new to me has any body had it.

jackie

i think maybe, ive had ths but not the exact place i dont think, but because im a whimp with pain,i was bed ridden, and made it even worse because i'd sat/laid still all day so when i came to moving, it hurt even more, I also got bad crampsin my leg, i found out this was all due to my periods. could this be the reason for u?

Hi Jackie
    Yes i've had this and in the same place. Does yours hurt more when you breath? I think its all part of the same thing.....anxiety and stress. I've also like you had the shortness of breath and sweating when i get this but i think thats because as soon as you feel the pain you automatically go into panic mode because you think its your heart and this is what makes it worse.
    Sorry but i don't really know the answers to make it better but rest assured you're not alone in this.

Take care
    Tracy
    xx

tracy. ta very much. i know its very hard not to panic but its lovely to have even a glimmer of hope that i am not alone. do you suffer health anxiety too. isnt anxiety symptoms the worst pains ever. anxiety then symptoms then fear, the vicious cirle i cant get out of. cheers

wannabeloved. i laughed at your extreme reactions. i know i probably wasnt supposed to but it just made me smile to know that im not alone in these hyper reactions to pain. you explain where yours was. period due soon too.

cheers

Flipping eck just realised Jackie i'm due next week, so I guess there maybe some kind of connection.

I'm the worlds worse person for health anxiety (well in my eyes anyway) especially with my heart. I suffer with ectopics have done since i was little and the slightest pain or twinge has me in a panic. Yep anxiety symptoms are the worst and i totally understand where you're coming from.

Today is probably just a blip and hopefully tomorrow you'll be feeling a bit better.

Tracy
    xx

please have you worried about this from childhood./

On and off yea I have.
    I remember when i first had an ectopic I was in my bedroom and ran out screaming for me mum coz i thought my heart had stopped lol.
    I laugh now but at the time it weren't so funny.
    Even now i still need reassurance that things are ok thats why i find this site so helpful because you know that someone somewhere has suffered the same as you have.

Tracy
    xx

i read your other site. have you tried any herbal remedies. i go to yan da vries famous herbal man. ive never taken meds dont like them. does your husband understand. do you r family know about your fears. are they supportive

ps you should go on the chat room tonite if you have time. ive only been on it once but one day well talk on it. will b good craic to exchange mad stories and help eachother hopefully

Jackie, i've PM'd you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information