Hi,

I wondered if anyone has this problem.... I don't know how to explain. I get random memories popping into my head almost all the time, but when I am busy, they don't bother me or when I am happy or confident. I always had this problem from when I was little. Maybe I was born with this? My mum thinks I am weird.

I get memories from the past, and it plays in my mind over and over like a recorder - and I can stop it sometimes and I can't stop them sometimes. Last night I had these memories again, and I was finishing my monthlies, and I was emotional, I cried for a bit. I get memories popping in of good memories and it can go with intense emotions as well, when I am on.

Triggers can set it off, like TV programmes or something someone said. Most of the memories contain my mum mostly... sometimes with my friends. These memories are not bad, they are stupid little things that happened, like a conversation that I had with my mum few years ago about a TV programme.

Someone commented years ago that it was like if I was dying and talking about memories. It does feel like that but I know I am not dying. I hope you all know what I am talking about?

I don't understand why I am like this and why are these memories popping in my head? I'm getting a bit upset writing this and memories are flooding in.... that why I don't look at photos and they can make me cry and get depressed. Anyone has the same things as me? How can you stop these memories popping in the mind? I would be so happy if some people know what I am going through. Thank you!

Starry xx