Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im crying with fear I BEG FOR YOUR HELP

Im crying with fear I BEG FOR YOUR HELP

Hi everyone, basically im crying and i can't stop. Im absolutely petrified that im getting a virus or the flu or somehting. Today and yesterday ive felt abit iffy but then today ive developed this sore throat on the right side of my throat and pressure in my head a bit of a stuffy right nostrol and pressure in my ears. Ive spent time at work with a boy with a cold and a lady with the flu, but the most time ive spent with was the boy with the cold. Im so scared that i have no immune system and that it will kill me, ive been really run down and ive been eating no vegetables, meats anything healthy basically and its petrifying me. Do you think the flu or a virus could kill me? Im 17 but im petrified i have no immune system ive been eating unhealthily for about a few months now. Also do you think this is jhust a normal cold? Im really scared please help, i know im going to die.. im considering writing a goodbye note to my family because im that convinced please help me! :'( xxxx

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

Also yesterday i dyed my hair and i was leaning over the bath for about an hour trying to wash it out, then afterwards i had really bad dizziness and i was so dizzy and my neck could hardly move. Today my neck is in so much pain and it hurts to move it and my dizziness has gotten worse :( also when i move it it gives me extreme dizziness and im scarded the blood that rushed to my head has caused harm to my brain. Thankyou xx

Re: Im crying with fear I BEG FOR YOUR HELP

you dont have the flu maybe a cold not the flu
    and the flu would not kill you not at your age no way
    stop worrying say a prayer your be fine you see
    god bless

Don't worry, you might have a cold but you will be fine. Ear infections can make you feel dizzy even if your ears don't hurt, and they can be caused by a cold. Or your neck might just be sore because you were bent over for a long time. I think my neck would hurt the next day if I bent over the bath for an hour If you keep feeling dizzy, you may want to be checked for an ear infection, but I don't think you have anything seriously wrong.

Sounds to me like ure coming down with a bad cold . It will not harm u but u may feel like u do for up to a week . Dose ureself up with lemsips or nurofen .and keep warm and u will be fine . Please try not to worry . Lots of people at the moment have got colds and ure immune system is fine and will still work to fight the cold . Take care x

It WILL NOT KILL YOU, ive had an ear virus infection, no pain in my ears AT ALL but was dizzy all over the place ,please do not react like this although easire said than done, DO NOT worry you WILL BE fine! Xxx take care

You can't reduce your immune system just because you don't eat properly.

I am immunosuppressed (with drugs) and I haven't died of a cold so you will be fine!

There is no reason at all to believe you will die from a cold.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Duke

We all get colds. I don't think there is a single person your age who has never had a cold. It's just one of these things at this time of year. It won't harm you in any way.

Try some steam inhailations with either vicks or olbis oil as it's really goodn for decongestion. Paracetamol for any aches and pains and warm drinks for a sore throat.

Nothing bad will happen to you.

Take care

Lisa

thankyou SO much everyone i really appreciate your help in my hour of need relaxed abit more now thankyou

Although the main thing i was worried about is dying from the flu.. i hope i don't have it :/ thanks again, ! xxxx

If you had no immune system you would have been dead years ago. Colds and flu are nothing to worry about at your age, it is only the elderly or very ill who may get problems.

You just have a cold, even if you do get flu you won't die. Don't worry, you'll be fine x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information