Hi

Feel a fool but totally stressed out of my mind. A few second after I swallow there is a slight gurgle or clicking just below the Adams Apple. It is worse after laying down, though it happens a bit during the day. Seems to happen only for saliva. Occasionally I get a "clonking" swallow when eating or drinking fluids (tea total). I don't think I have difficulty swallowing but occasionally get the "feeling" of a burp on the way that doesn't happen. Of course Googled and see things like MS, Pakinsons and my number one fear MND/ALS. I have expressed my fears to my doctor (who knows I am anxcious for the past year) but doesn't seemed worried. I have been given medicine for GERD - which I confess seems to have helped my Ashma a bit but I had no GERD symptoms as far as I know. I do have a slightly sore throat and constant feeling of something running down the back of my throat. Added to that a slightly tingly left cheek and well....

Really in first class panic mode and back on the Diazipam after months being off.