Thread: Feeling anxious...

Feeling anxious...

Have had quite a good week this week and I'm sure it's helped that i have been really busy. But today i have those horrible tension headaches back again. It feels as tho my neck/ head has`seized, it's very difficult to explain, but when i am still i suddenly start thinking that my head won't move. I also have warm areas above my ears ( I wanted to describe them as hot but didn't want to admit this as was told hot spots could be a sign of heamorrage!!) The whole thing makes me feel off balance for a split second. Does anyone else get these feelings? Feel anxious about it but am sure i will read this back in a few hours and think "what was i on at 7pm!!!!) kt x[Duh!]

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

hello Kt,

I get tension headaches quite often - they are very unpleasant but don't normally last too long thank goodness!! If you have had a good week, then it is only normal that you are having a bit of a bad day as that's normally the way it works unfortunately!![Duh!] I also feel off-balance sometimes, only for a few seconds though and I have no idea why it happens. I'm sure you'll feel better soon.

Sarah

kt,

i use to get headaches that felt like my temples were being crushed on both sides!!! use to make me feel dizzy, sick and very wobbly. Must say though that over the last month or so they have virtually gone.....saved my a fortune on paracetomal!!!!

but the good news is that as your anxiety passes the headaches get less.....and as the headaches get less so does the anxiety.

let it be there but pay it as little attention as you can...

take care

Thankyou for replying, reading your comments has helped. I seem to feel good for a few days and then it all catches up with me again!! Once again, thanx. kt x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

Hi KT

Quite common to get tension headaches like that and to have a few good days then it hits you. But as long as we get the good days we need to hold on to them and that will get us through the harder ones.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

hi kt,
    i get those headaches quite regularly - i so know what you mean about feeling like your head won't move. i find it really helps me if i massage that bit of my head/neck - sounds ridiculous but it helps me to feel like my head will move and that i'm just being silly.
    hope you're feeling better today!
    henri x

Thread Information