Thread: weight loss and another pain

weight loss and another pain

so here we go (again). Quick background - last month, bad heart skipping which I had for a year and 1/2. Got echo and holter, it was normal and I found that out last Friday. Yeah! So, my heart pals are about gone. The starts the rest of health anxiety. Went in because I was getting sick again, got antibiotics and a chest xray (because I was concerned about walking pneumonia and a blood clot-which I didn't say) but he did one and said he didn't see pnemonia. Starting taking the antibiotics, seem to work. Then yesterday, I went from breast cancer, to brain infection from my sinuses to blablabla. In the last month I have lost 8 lbs. I have been trying to loose weight for a long long time, and all of a sudden, I loose it? I do need to loose the weight, but why when you don't try? Also, I have this sensation under my right rib cage. Its like someone pinches me from the inside? Any clues? It doesn't hurt, its just annoying/weigh pressure. I have had it since I had my son 17 months ago. Off and on. I went a couple months without feeling it, but it comes back. Now I am worried about it. Drs have never looked at it but I wonder if it is my liver or something?

Re: weight loss and another pain

Now,i,m no expert.(aside from being married twice!)I,m wondering if you have post natal depression.

Re: weight loss and another pain

I kind of wonder about that to. I am seeing a therapist for the first time on the 14th. I hope she can help. I can't keep going like this.

Thread Information